A career at ICBC is an opportunity to be part of a talented, diverse and inclusive team that is driven to serve its customers and community. Make the most of your skills and take the opportunity to grow and develop your career. You can expect a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits and a challenging work environment. Drive your career with us.
ICBC is committed to being an inclusive employer, one that reflects the diversity of the people and communities of British Columbia.
Reporting to the Director, Operational Analytics, the Manager, Customer Insights will be responsible for leading a team of experienced Customer Research and Insights professionals to deliver insights to support tactical and strategic decisions. The successful candidate will play a key role in improving the holistic customer measurement program across all business areas as part of the enterprise wide focus on customer experience.
- Develops and manages research budget in accordance with annual research plan: identifies information needs based on business plans and determines research approach and budget required, ensuring alignment with key initiatives.
- Works with business leads to provide customer insights and strategic counsel to the business area leadership regarding customer needs and issues.
- Produces standard and customized reporting and analysis of customer and product information leveraging research databases/repositories.
- Uses data and analytics to strategically drive successful research and customer insight programs, and effectively support corporate priorities.
- Works closely with relevant internal teams to ensure customer data requirements are met and aligned with corporate needs.
- Identifies industry intelligence needs for the business, leads research and analysis efforts, and develops strategic and tactical recommendations.
- Institutionalizes trend tracking and monitoring to ensure customer insights are leveraged across the company to optimize the customer experience.
- Establishes and maintains partnerships with research vendors and agencies.
- Superb communication skills in understanding research requirements and interpreting data into relevant, actionable insights for stakeholders.
- Highly comfortable in proactively engaging stakeholders at all levels to socialize ideas, explain results, and secure cross-functional alignment.
- Ability to effectively lead and coach a team of experienced research and analytics specialists.
- Strategic mindset to develop or support corporate initiatives, with vision to “connect the dots” across the organization.
- Strong understanding of customer research practices and proven success on executing major projects.
- Experience with change management, in terms of both evolving programs and team culture.
- University degree required, MBA or similar graduate degree preferred.