What do we want?
We are looking for a Product Designer (UI / UX) to join our development team. You will be working on the user experience & design of our latest product. ICANotes is a diverse and growing company serving behavioral health organizations in all 50 states. This position is 100% remote.
ICANotes is dedicated to delivering the highest quality product and service for its customers, in turn leading to better health outcomes for patients; your efforts will contribute heavily in helping us design and create new & innovative products for the behavioral health specialty.
Who fits the role?
- You have several years' experience designing consumer-focused tech for responsive web and native apps. You have worked on desktop as well as native mobile applications. Experience designing patient or provider facing healthcare applications is preferred.
- You're an exceptional designer with a portfolio showcasing your work.
- You have worked in fast-paced agile environments with cross-functional teams.
- You have a keen eye for detail but know how to rapidly solve problems. Using everything from a basic sketch to high-fidelity prototypes.
- You love giving and receiving honest, thoughtful feedback.
- You can communicate design effectively, regardless of the audience.
- You can experiment and validate your ideas and opinions.
- You're fluent in modern web technologies and have a fundamental understanding of front-end development.
What matters most?
- You'll be defining the future of behavioral health with innovative designs, which are simple, intuitive & useful but also address complex provider workflows.
- You'll work closely with product managers, engineers, and other team members.
- You'll rapidly produce multiple concepts and prototypes and validate your prototypes on real users.
- You'll collaborate with the wider team, evolving the ICANotes design, brand and product experience.
- You are data driven and use both qualitative & quantitative data to influence your work.
- You're able to create high-fidelity design prototypes in relevant prototyping applications (Invision, Adobe, etc...)
- You'll collaborate on appropriate user-experience testing for internal and external customers.
Equal Employment Opportunity - Our company is an equal employment opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based on merit and business needs, and not on race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, age, weight, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, political affiliation, or any other factor protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $70,000.00 to $100,000.00 /year