We are hiring a Quality Assurance Analyst – Lead, to work in and lead our growing Quality Assurance team.
As a summary, this position is responsible for maintaining standards and guiding the overall quality level of platform technologies of online web and mobile based projects. The QA Analyst – Lead will perform integration, functionality, system regression, database verification, load and acceptance testing using manual methods and testing tools for web applications. In addition, the QA Analyst – Lead will oversee increase usage of automation testing practices and tools synergized into our dev ops processes. Overall, the QA Analyst – Lead is an integral component of system integrity assurance, as well as security and availability.
To do well in this role you should have a bachelor’s degree in computer science and have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in Quality Assurance, Development, and/or Business Analysis.
- Proactive and continual review of QA practices to support evolving application technology and architecture growth
- Primary contact for all aspects of QA
- Oversee, manage, and evolve automation testing practices using industry best of breed processes and tools
- Maintain an open and continuous communication between the Quality Assurance team and the rest of the project and leadership team
- Champion Quality Assurance at all stages of the project life cycle
- Monitor the work of the quality of test cases and defects created by the QA team
- Build an effective QA team, mentor the team and efficiently manage the resources to support the projects and ensure the quality delivery
- Manage and evolve QA test environments to meet demands of new systems
- Testing & Analysis
- Testing IC Group web and mobile applications through the entire software development lifecycle
- Create detailed and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimating, prioritizing, and coordinating testing activities
- Execute manual and automated testing
- Write, maintain, and execute test plans according to specifications provided by team members and clients
- Identify, record, document thoroughly, and track software defects
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and strategies
- Test conformance of creative and copy implementation according to detailed specifications
- Assisting with testing of all web applications during re-occurring server patching cycles
- Facilitating and overseeing User Acceptance Testing.
- Technical Support Management
- Resolving customer support issues (not real-time) through a ticketing based “Help” application
- Communicating back and forth with customers through the application
- Monitoring live systems including investigation of application alerts.
- Reporting any major customer problems to Project Team and liaising with them on response items.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Minimum 5 years of related experience in Quality Assurance, software development, or business analysis
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a lead tester for major application integrations and/or major application product releases.
- Minimum 1-year experience leading a team
- Experience writing test strategies, test plans and creating test data.
- Strong data analysis, data verifications and problem-solving abilities.
- Strong ability to work collaboratively in a team environment,
- Good understanding of software development lifecycles, Agile, and Waterfall
- Senior level experience in Automation Testing with hands on experience
- Superior English communication skills (Verbal & Written) are a must
- Executing test plans for white/black box testing
- Understanding of database fundamentals
- Knowledge of Scrum methodology
- Understanding of social networks, in particular Twitter, considered an asset
Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com