Corning's Technology Center, Montreal (CTCM) is a team of experts that form the epicenter of software innovation to support the Corning Optical Communications division business.
The sole responsibility of the CTCM is to discover, develop and deliver software solutions using leading-edge technologies. Technologies like Augmented Reality, Artificial Intelligence, Cloud Computer, Big Data and Analytics.
In a nutshell, working on the CTCM team means getting the chance to work on latest technologies through innovative projects.
WHY YOU WILL LOVE WORKING HERE
- You will be learning a new and exciting industry full of challenges and opportunities for innovation
- You will help the company grow to the next level
- A fun and dynamic working environment
- A 'wear pretty much whatever you want as long as it's not fishnet' dress code
- Foosball tournaments and video games - bring your A game
- Bagels every Friday and an endless supply of caffeine
- Regular Social Outings – because we believe in play just as much as hard work
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
Reporting to the Corning Director for Montreal Technology Center, you will participate in the analysis and design of features for the company's product line.
To be specific, responsibilities will include:
- Participate in the analysis and object-oriented design of new functionality based on development specifications using C# .NET
- Participate in bug resolution
- Participate in all cycles of software development (analysis, development, tests, bug fixing, etc)
THE C#. NET DEVELOPER OF OUR DREAMS
Here is what we are looking for – if you have it, let's talk.
- BAC in Software development
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in application development
- Strong knowledge of OOP, C#, Winforms, NET VS2017
- Knowledge of source code management software (GIT / Subversion / Microsoft TFS)
- Knowledge of OpenGL and 3D rendering, an asset
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Detail-oriented and precision
- Team player