TTIM is primarily responsible for holding the overall relationship with the IBM client during the transition or transformation phase of delivery. They will also have primary ownership of owning the issues resolution process with emphasis on scope/contract/delays, client dependency, financials and overall T&T deliverables. This position will require working closely with the Engagement, Delivery, Account, T&T and IBM client teams.
Global knowledge sharing, and management is key to IBM's success. This individual will need to stay abreast of process and tool changes being deployed in T&T. Prior experience as a Project Executive, Delivery Project Executive, Senior/Executive PM and or Line Management roles is a definite asset.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- PMP or equivalent
- Issue and escalation management
- Strong leadership and analytical skills
- At least 10+ years’ experience in leading IT Infrastructure Projects and or client relationship management within an SO Outsourcing deal
- Process management and continuous improvement experience.
- Professional verbal and written skills in English.
- Project/Program Management, Customer satisfaction
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.