Your Role and Responsibilities
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a fast growing part of a dynamic International Company. We are looking for people willing to participate
and travel on international implementation projects located in near region. This role assists clients in the selection, implementation, and production
support of application packaged solutions into the clients' business environment in order to achieve client expected business results.
Position is opened in Bratislava, Banska Bystrica or Kosice.
What would be your responsibilities?
- Analyzing and mapping clients’ business requirements, processes and objectives.
- Successful development or maintenance of SAP implementations at international customers, including providing functional expertise, guidance,
presentation, and instruction on SAP products to clients.
What do you need for your success?
- Developing necessary product modifications.
- Acting as a professional team member in an international team and building strong liaison with client for troubleshooting.
- Assisting in internal activities - remote consulting, preparing training materials, teaches on-site courses.
- Developing own professional learning of SAP products and technologies.
- Being an ABAP Developer with experience with Object Orientated Programming, classic ABAP or in Web UI/Fiori with minimum 2 years of experience.
- Experience within at least one SAP Module.
- Ability to work under minimal guidance with a can-do attitude to deliver within tight timelines without compromising quality,
performance or documentation.
What can you expect of us?
- Technical skills to enable writing an application design to detail.
- Ability to communicate in a fluent manner with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to challenge and explore design and delivery plans and apply different approaches to arrive at the most favorable options.
- Good analytical skills and attitude to make a difference.
- Willingness to learn new technical skills.
- Willingness to travel.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Salary starting from 1700 EUR gross, depending on relevant experience and language proficiency
- Annual performance bonus payment
- Performance evaluation on regular basis
- Subsidized meal-tickets
- Flexible working time and home office
- Three additional vacation days
- Up to three self-recovery days
- 100% sick leave compensation
- Life insurance and supplementary pension savings program
- Private medical sanatorium
- Long term career development and possibility of internal rotation
- Classroom based trainings and 5000 e-learning courses – both internal and external
- Recommend-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
- MultiSport card
- Special IBM discounts
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBM
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.