The Vice President of Marketing will manage, plan, organize and direct all Marketing Department activities and functions relating to the promotion of HRC Fertility Management and it services.
GENERAL JOB DESCRIPTION
The Vice President of Marketing position is a critical position that requires a proactive and analytical individual. In this role, the VP will be responsible for the development and implementation of the company's comprehensive marketing strategy, leading the charge in building a clear and powerful story around HRC Fertility's vision today and in the future, spearheading the marketing efforts in the domestic and international market to ensure a cohesive, integrated campaign. The VP will also help identify, recruit and mentor additional marketing team members to grow and support our marketing efforts, including service, content and email marketing staff.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead strategically and implement data-driven, growth initiatives that support and optimize client lead generation, sales enablement, customer marketing, and brand awareness.
- Become an expert in our clients' life-cycle, as well as our clients' view points and pain points to identify new opportunities and channels for growth.
- Own and oversee branding and messaging for HRC Fertility to attract potential clients, build patient advocacy, and attract new talent to our teams.
- Establish clear goals and create a strategy for meeting marketing deliverables and metrics.
- Work cross-functionally with multiple stakeholders in product management, engineering, sales and client success to align company priorities and goals
- Monitor all marketing campaigns for effectiveness to develop, manage, and implement integrated-marketing strategies across multiple regions and international referring sources
- Build and oversee an effective marketing automation team / process, product and content marketing and help to drive both brand awareness and demand generation growth for HRC Fertility.
- Make recommendations for optimization through various digital and traditional marketing strategies
- Design scalable programs that can be managed nationally but implemented locally; build internal communications and standards, working with local business units to drive participation and success
- Oversee marketing strategy and execution for promotions, leveraging Live Nation's network of marketing channels, local relationships, media partnerships and central media buying agency
- Create multi-event physician seminars to promote HRC Fertility and encourage seminar attendance.
- Monitor, analyze, and evaluate past performance, client behavior and feedback, market trends and competitor activity to identify market opportunities and generate creative ideas
- Create, generate and leverage internal database and find insights, develop campaign strategy and build data-driven offers
- Manage a small team, serve as a point of contact for multiple stakeholders including local leadership, finance, legal and corporate strategy
- Develop annual marketing budget; with quarterly updates including forecasting hiring needs for the team
- Work closely with the HRC Fertility Management's leadership, including regional managers to enhance and align client acquisition efforts, as well as to enhance and align client retention efforts.
- Provide CEO with regular reports and dashboards on marketing metrics.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE JOB:
- At least 10+ years of dedicated marketing leadership experience; a career defined by progressively expanding leadership roles in growth-oriented, B2B and B2C environments focused on delivering top notch client experience in fertility care;
- A person of integrity to fit our close-knit team; someone that will enhance and grow our amazing culture.
- Track record of launching and executing successful new digital marketing initiatives and optimizing existing programs, showing a substantially improved strategy (SEO, SEM, marketing automation, B2B product marketing, content marketing strategy, etc.), with a measurable increase in brand awareness, new client acquisition and client satisfaction.
- Integrated marketing expertise, working cross-functionally to ensure marketing programs are in line with HRC Fertility's objectives.
HAS EXPERIENCE WITH AND/OR MANAGING:
- Advertising, sponsorships & strategic partnerships
- Brand & messaging strategy
- Content marketing & SEO
- Customer marketing, advocacy & engagement
- Demand generation
- Digital & social media
- Events, tradeshows & conferences
- Influencer relations
- Integrated marketing
- Marketing analytics
- Multi-channel content strategy (paid, earned, shared, owned)
- Product marketing
- Able to create and implement strategies with minimal supervision
- Ability to obtain and analyze competitive data to enhance business and marketing strategies
- Strong strategic planning and analytical skills in marketing and business (competitive) strategy
- Data-driven with the ability to draw insight from complex marketing data
- Strong leadership skills, collaborative, team leader who can mentor and grow internal talent
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Critical thinker and problem solver who is driven by metrics
Job Type: Full-time
- Marketing: 3 years (Preferred)