H&H Swiss Machine Products Inc is an AS9100 Quality System certified company. We are looking for experienced and highly skilled CNC Swiss Setup / Programmer's who are capable of working in a fast paced, progressive environment.
Duties & Essential Job Functions:
- Responsible for the efficient setup and operation of Swiss CNC machines to produce component parts in accordance to engineering drawings, internal sketches or other specifications provided by engineering.
- Responsible for meeting production schedules.
- Responsible for meeting standard production timeframes established for setup and cycle times.
- Perform and document in-process QA inspections.
- Demonstrate experience on Swiss CNC machines and controls (Citizen/Tsugami preferred).
- Ability to read, comprehend and follow complicated verbal and written instructions and blueprints.
- Ability to perform basic arithmetic, geometric and algebraic calculations.
- Skilled in use of conventional measuring tools and techniques to assure compliance with technical specifications.
- Ability to meet deadlines, concentrate and pay close attention to detail.
- Strong safety orientation.
- Standing and walking required for 90% of work time.
- Ability to lift, carry and hold up to 50 pounds.
- Familiarity with ISO 9000 and Geometric tolerances a plus.
High school / GED
- Qualifications -
- Minimum 3-5 Years' experience
- Self-Motivated with a desire to grow
- TEAM PLAYER
H&H Swiss offers Vacation, Medical, 401K and a company profit sharing program.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $32.00 to $40.00 /hour
- CNC Operation or Programming: 1 year (Preferred)