We are looking for an exceptional Digital Sales Account Executive with a true passion for digital media who can work under the direction of our Head of Sales in Canada.
The ability to hit the ground running, be a strong user of the Internet/Video/Social Media and work collaboratively across our offices is critical. This role is heavily involved in the Pre-Sales process and will create responses to RFPs, RFIs, demo mockups and develop customized client proposals and presentations so that they are aligned with the company’s sales and business strategies.
At Jumpstart Automotive Media (JAM) we have assembled amongst the largest in-market car shopping audience available in Canada and the US. Through our 100% exclusive partnerships with 14 automotive endemic shopping sites, we offer our advertising partners access to this highly diverse, performance-driven audience across multiple digital platforms. Our publishing partners include some of the best brands in the industry, all backed by entrepreneurially-minded, 100% internal resources; ad operations, creative services, analytics, marketing and sales support.
Jumpstart is part of the Hearst Autos family, a specialized automotive marketing unit within the Hearst Corporation one of the world's largest publishers of monthly magazine media with iconic brands on every device.
- Generate digital sales revenue by developing relationships with all related agencies and clients
- Manage and maintain an assigned account list and evangelize JAM Canada and publishers within the ad community
- Aggressively develop and manage a pipeline of prospects to achieve target revenue goals
- Develop and demonstrate a deep understanding of client/agency business needs combined with a thorough knowledge of campaign success metrics
- Develop and give presentations to key decision makers (value of our products, proper positioning against the competition while maintaining pricing integrity)
- Positively interact and collaborate with JAM sales support groups and departments to develop proposals and presentations for clients and their agency partners
- Know current market intel, trends, client/agency needs
- Leverage strong relationships with senior level decision makers and influencers to open doors and drive business in Canada
- Ensure that you give your clients the highest level of sales and operational customer service possible
- Complete requested reports in a thorough and timely manner meet deadlines
- 5 or more years client-facing sales experience
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Must be internet-savvy with knowledge of online media/advertising/consultative selling
- Strong knowledge of PowerPoint, Excel with ability to gather data from reports quickly
- High attention to detail and solution-oriented strong problem solving skills
- Self-motivated, strong sense of urgency and ability to meet deadlines
- Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB) certification preferred