Sales and Marketing Manager Job Summary
We are currently seeking an ambitious and highly-skilled sales and marketing manager with a track record of exceptional, transformative sales and marketing practices. In this role, you will work directly with the CEO to generate leads and phone calls through a variety of different means. You will have tremendous opportunities to develop innovative client-acquisition processes that shape the future of our organization. Candidates for this role will be creative, charismatic, knowledgeable, and exceptionally well-versed in the latest sales and marketing techniques.
**This is a commission-only position, where you will be paid generously for the value you can directly provide.
Sales and Marketing Manager Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee day-to-day sales, monitoring, and forecasting to better understand the market
- Reach out to dozens of potential clients per day and portray the value of our services
- Stay up-to-date on current market trends
- Deliver customized, targeted sales strategies
- Cultivate and deepen client relationships and partnerships that add value
- Have a value-driven approach with potential clients by providing marketing insights that the potential client will find actionable and easy to understand
- Answer potential client questions and follow-up call questions
- Close sales and lead client through the on-boarding process
- Understand client needs and offer solutions and support
- Maintain record of calls through computerized system
- Research potential leads from business directories, web searches, or digital resources
Sales and Marketing Manager Requirements and Qualifications
- Passion for Sales and comfortable reaching out to new people
- Background in Digital Marketing to be able to sell our services effectively
- Current on industry standards and best practices in sales and marketing
- Able to communicate the value of digital marketing and advertising services in a friendly, persuasive, and charismatic way
- Aware of the latest market trends and shifts, as well as projections for the future
- Evidence of ability to innovate and implement change successfully
- Ability to prioritize high-value tasks and focus under pressure
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Able to be persuasive and procure buy-in from upper management
- Solid computer skills and awareness of web-based marketing and social media
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Driven and committed to success while maintaining integrity
- High level of ambition and hungry to grow as a person
- Willingness to continuously set and surpass internal KPI’s for outreach success.
- Experience with door-to-door sales and cold calling is a bonus.