We're looking for an experienced Director of Marketing. This is a full time, direct hire position for someone who has experience managing a team and working closely with digital marketing strategy and website development. This is a great opportunity for anyone looking to join a reputable, stable company with a degree of flexibility when it comes to hours and work location.
Job duties include:
- Develop and executing strategic marketing plans and establish annual goals for each managed product.
- Create and manage video content for all digital channels.
- Manage print, digital, and online activities that support overall user experience and retention.
- Lead team of reports and facilitate their ongoing growth.
- Create and monitor annual marketing business plan and budget.
- Work closely with Business Unit Leadership team and VP, Brand Strategy to ensure marketing success.
- Bachelor's Degree in business marketing required
- Minimum three years managing a team.
- Strong knowledge of integrated marketing mediums, including but not limited to digital and social media.
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast pace environment.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
Job Type: Full-time
- Marketing: 3 years (Preferred)
- Parental leave
- Paid time off
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules