Build the Future of Entertainment
HBO Max is WarnerMedia’s direct-to-consumer (DTC) offering debuting in May 2020. With over 10,000 hours of curated premium content anticipated at launch, HBO Max will offer powerhouse programming for everyone in the home, bringing together HBO, a robust slate of new original series, key third-party licensed programs and movies, and fan favorites from WarnerMedia’s rich library, including Warner Bros., New Line, DC, CNN, TNT, TBS, truTV, Turner Classic Movies, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Crunchyroll, Rooster Teeth, Looney Tunes, and more.
Our DTC team is laying the foundation for HBO Max, and we need highly motivated, uniquely skilled, and technically agile experts across a variety of disciplines to accomplish things that have never been done before.
The Associate Manager of Social & Digital, HBO Max Program Marketing will contribute to breakthrough strategies across all social & digital platforms, manage the daily execution across organic & paid programs, and lead community management efforts for Max Originals on and off the service. These ladder-up to overarching campaign strategies, delivering a heavy digital-first lens across creative content that drives conversation and buzz, informed by constant insights and performance insights to iterate throughout. They will push the boundaries of social media innovation, delivering best-in-class consumer experiences, and report into the VP of HBO Max Program Marketing.
Support our social & digital campaigns alongside the Social & Digital Manager for premium Max Originals series across all social platforms/partners, including managing the day-to-day execution. Implement programs end-to-end including contributing to strategies, facilitating content development and approvals across both organic and paid social/digital campaigns.
- Lead community management strategies, agencies, communication plans, post copy and optimizations to best-serve our audiences and lean into the latest trends/conversations.
Partner with our creative, media and marketing operations teams to deliver a high-volume of digital & social assets to publish across all social & digital platforms. Manage asset & spec deliveries, detailed timelines, agency deliveries, QC, and publishing tools.
Evaluate daily social performance and conversations to inform and adjust content & communication plans, leaning into reactive moments and trending conversations.
- Partner closely with the strategic and creative team members in Max Originals Program Marketing, data/analytics, growth marketing teams, product marketing, media planning, editorial, research, PR, finance, and other teams to create and manage multiple concurrent campaigns.
Support the execution of social programs across influencers, digital video media partners, talent social content, brand/growth marketing teams and internal partnerships.
- Key contributor to a team culture that breaks the mold, fueled by innovation & creativity in a fast-paced environment, with positive & transparent collaboration.
3+ years social marketing experience, driving interest, viewing and engagement for series and/or films
A sincere love for streaming entertainment, television, movies, storytelling and the internet
Expert in the latest social platform best practices and how to maximize engagement (Instagram, IGTV, Twitter, Facebook, Snap, TikTok, YouTube, Reddit and other emerging platforms).
- Finger on the pulse with the latest trends, competitive entertainment social campaigns and pop culture.
- Understanding of paid social & digital programs/placements/partners, as part of executing a holistic social & digital campaign.
- Strong communication, presentation skills and positive team collaboration is a must
Detail-oriented project management skills, interest in developing insights-driven campaigns, and continuous curiosity to best-serve audiences and campaigns. Embrace an entrepreneurial spirit and flexibility to try new things.
- With a core social expertise, demonstrate the ability to think broader - understand strategy to deliver big ideas that align with audiences and campaign goals, contribute to trends, deliver buzz, and execute tactically.
Understanding of current dynamic entertainment landscape, competitive creative campaigns and consumer trends.
Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
Paid time off every year to volunteer
Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
Access to in-house learning and development resources
Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.