Company & Culture:
At GT’s Living Foods, LLC, we’ve stayed true to the authentic brewing process for over 20 years. Our #1 selling Kombucha is raw, organic, naturally effervescent, and handcrafted in small batches – always cultured, never compromised. We’re proud to remain a family owned & operated company. As our GT’s family continues to grow, we are deeply humbled and sincerely grateful for every moment of this journey with you.
- 3+ years’ experience in sales, business development or related field.
- At least 1-year experience in DSD Channel.
- State issued driver’s license and be able to drive a vehicle.
- Additional travel by land and/or air will be necessary from time to time for company events/meetings.
- At least one-year experience in outside sales role doing direct business to business calls.
- Prior experience in the natural food and/or beverage industry preferred.
The Territory Sales Manager – DSD Channel (TSM) is responsible for all market conditions in respective area including sales, merchandising, POS, product rotation, initiating new account set-up, keg and draft line troubleshooting, reporting service issues to distributor, communicating new bottle and keg customer sales orders to DSD and Tap distributors, and presenting to customer brand knowledge along with upcoming sales/marketing programs. This is a field sales leadership role and this position is a front-line sales position in our key retailers. Under the guidance of the Western Region Sales Director – DSD and Area Sales Manager – DSD Channel, the TSM is accountable for developing their assigned market, driving GT’s Living Foods sales initiatives, and managing all routed accounts under the DSD channels.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops communication process to ensure proper alignment and understanding of strategies and goals.
- Track and benchmark Sales for area and distributor routes against key initiatives/goal.
- Ensures all parties fully understand and execute GT’S Living Foods merchandising standards consistent with company guidelines.
- Develops with the Region Sales Director – DSD and Area Sales Manager – DSD the annual business plans with regards to organization requirements, distribution, volume, investments, and management objectives.
- Consistently communicates with Region Sales Director – DSD and Area Sales Manager – DSD to guarantee alignment.
- Focus on 80/20 rule.
- Focuses on A accounts within Territory.
- Report Marketing opportunities and work with FMM (Field Marketing Manager)
- Develops working knowledge of geographic and demographic areas in assigned geography.
- Develops expertise with regards to product competition and distributor competition in respective area.
- Communicates regularly and works effectively with all GT’S Living Foods employees.
GT’s Employee Experience (Benefits/Perks):
- Health Insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD Life & Disability
- 401K with Matching
- Employee Assistance Program
- Discounts on the amazing GT’s product line
- Corporate Discounts with our partners thru LifeMart (concert & sporting event tickets, cell phone service, gifts, restaurants, hotels, gyms, childcare, and more!)
- Others: on-site corporate gym, food trucks every weekday, and quarterly employee appreciation events
- Ability to work collaboratively, communicate clearly, concisely, and professionally, both verbally and in writing, with colleagues at all levels.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with both internal and external associates at all levels.
- Knowledge, and effective use, of time management.
- Aptitude for details and organizationally competent.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks effectively and in a timely manner.
- Capacity to exercise sound judgment within established guidelines.
- Visibly encourage good team morale through positive attitude and engagement.
Work Attire: Use good judgement, keeping in mind the nature of their work, their own safety and the safety of others, and their need to interact with the public.
Posting valid thru: December 31, 2019