Our client seeks an experienced, Branch Manager to assume responsibility for one of their various well-established crop input retail facilities across SK. They have developed a reputation for great customer and employee engagement and are poised to remain the leaders in the markets they serve.
Do you have the following qualifications?
• A minimum of five years' experience of progressive responsibility with an agri-retailer
• Applicable post-secondary education in agriculture, agri-business, or equivalent; direct experience with crops, pesticides, and fertilizers is key
• A proven track record in sales, marketing, or branch management
• Safety oriented in thoughts and actions
• Excellent written and oral communication in small and large groups
• Ability to lead, mentor, and influence
• Ability to work in periodic stressful situations while reacting calmly
• Effective time management, planning, and multi-tasking skills
• Able to conduct and present yourself professionally
• Willing to complete backgrounding (criminal, substance testing) and provide a driving abstract
• Canadian Social Insurance Number (SIN)
If so, do your Knowledge, Skills, and Experience provide you with the confidence to:
• Review, develop, implement and manage the Business Plan
• Plan and oversee the operating budget; ensuring cost-effective management
• Direct the daily operations of the facility safely, efficiently, and profitably
• Work with sales staff to achieve operational objectives and take action as required
• Ensure outstanding customer service
• Human Resource management related to hiring, coaching, training, and performance management
• Regularly reporting to regional management the success and challenges
• Ensure proactive maintenance of facilities to ensure safe working environment
• Retail auditing and inventory management
• Capital budget analysis and recommendations
• Liaison with internal and external contacts
• Oversee and manage accounts payables and receivables
If this sounds like a position in which you would be successful, and you'd thrive in a rural, farm-centric setting, we invite you to apply today! Ultimately, you would be responsible - and well-compensated for - all site responsibilities related to financial, sales, and operational functions.
Opportunities are available in multiple geographic areas throughout Saskatchewan - feel free to apply directly, or contact firstname.lastname@example.org to confidentially establish your interest in a particular geographic location and your intent to proceed. Vacancies close regularly and available options differ weekly.
NOTE: Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, we will not consider your job application. Those with temporary work permits or those outside of Canada will not be retained in our database; our clients do not provide sponsorship.
Follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter!
Click here to apply online