Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of accounting experience with multi-currency environments in a relevant industry or consulting.
- Industry and multinational-company experience.
- Experience working with varied global subsidiaries.
CPA/CA certification or equivalent.
- Knowledge of SAP ERP system.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and demonstrated experience in driving process improvements.
As a member of this team, you'll advise on financial reports required by governmental regulations, and you'll review, analyze, and interpret financial and budgetary reports. Every day is a new challenge, and you'll continually look for ways to help our team get better at what we do, in the most efficient way possible.
- Manage global intercompany month end close and account reconciliation.
- Manage global intercompany Loan and Capital booking, in charge of Treasury settlement and balance transfer booking.
- Review the Accenture team output, including the journal entry posting, account reconciliation and proactively recognize potential areas of risk and develop risk management solutions.
- Build relationships with regional and functional partners to ensure robust, scalable solutions. Drive system automations and efficiencies.
- Ensure all month end reporting, SOX requirements and filing goals are met. Ensure external audits of the Cash elements are conducted effectively and efficiently with all filing goals being met.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.