Title: Fund Administrator
Location: Richmond Hill – Head Office
Division: Global Growth Assets Inc.
Global family of companies is a group of dynamic and integrated financial services firms focused on serving the needs of Canadian individuals, families, and corporations. With offices and representatives across Canada, we offer clients a full array of financial solutions to meet their needs including education savings plans, life and disability insurance, and investments in mutual funds, securities, bonds and other financial services.
We are currently looking for a high energy individual to provide Fund Administration services for Global Growth Assets Inc., our Investment Fund Management Company.
Communicating with both internal and external stakeholders of the organization, you will be comfortable working in a fast paced, ever changing environment and have the ability to adapt quickly, be proactive, and be an active problem solver.
To be successful, you will be self-motivated and take initiative improving on all aspects of the role. You will also be consistent, accurate in your delivery and reliable while maintaining a high level of professionalism.
Core Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Resolve registered plan issues with back office and other dealers, primarily transfers RDSP and RESP plans;
- Complete registration and deregistration of plans with HRSDC;
- Collect, verify, add and correct missing/incorrect client information;
- Respond to advisor and dealer inquiries regarding plan notionals, withdrawals, contributions and grant status’;
- Verify and signoff on DAP and LDAP requests;
- Deal with Datacore (back office) system communications and reconciliation issues;
- Maintain and update the Global Growth Assets Website in conjunction with Marketing and Sales;
- Monthly Sales Reporting For two funds;
- Transaction reconciliation between DataCore (back office) and deposit amounts including plan purchases, withdrawals and grants received/repaid;
- Monthly Grant summary preparation for one internal company;
- Act as the primary contact for external service providers;
- Administration of all operations and compliance paperwork;
- Coordinate and Record IRC and Investment Committee Meetings (internal & external);
- Other duties as assigned related to Global Growth Assets Inc.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Degree or college diploma or equivalent experience required;
- Minimum 1 to 2 years of experience in a related capacity in the financial services industry (fund administration experience would be a definite asset);
- Solid communication skills both written and verbal;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint);
- Strong organizational and multi tasking skills;
- Problem solving skills;
- Solid interpersonal skills;
- Experience with handling high volume calls and emails inbound/outbound;
- Strong understanding of how investment funds work;
- Knowledge provincial grant programs
Competencies and Attributes:
- High ethical standards and integrity in professional and personal dealings;
- Ability and willingness to raise potential issues and assist with solutions;
- Ability and willingness to listen to others;
- Flexibility, responsiveness and willingness to consider change;
- Ability to work as a team member as well as independently;
- Accountable and able to handle time constraints;
- Ability to deliver excellent customer service;
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise;
- Ability to prioritize and work under pressure in a sales driven environment
Global values the diversity of our workplace and a working environment where everyone has the opportunity to realize his or her full potential. We gladly provide accommodations to any candidate with a disability taking part in the selection process upon request.