Req Id 82607 - Posted 11/13/2018 - Protective Services - Administration - Canada - Alberta - Fort McMurray
TITLE: Administration Assistance Fort McMurray, Canada
SITE: Industrial site Administration Assistance
JOB TYPE: Full Time
Join a team rich in diversity, respect, and growth to make the world a safer place for families, communities, and businesses. At GardaWorld, we take our security responsibility seriously and strive to inspire trust. Interested in an enriching and meaningful career? Join our ranks!
What you’ll be doing
- Security and assist with all administration duties.
- Support and maintain all office filling.
- Knowledge of the software program SAP would be an asset.
- Apply a broad knowledge of systems administration /analysis concepts, practices and procedures.
- Generally work under deadlines and be capable of operating with only general supervision. Possess familiarity with varied concepts, standard best business practices, and procedures.
- Apply best practices where possible or engineer new best practices as appropriate.
- Able to create memos and letters to communicate with staff and customers.
- Photocopy, fax and scan documents as required.
- Assist with other duties to be determined as office operation priorities change.
What we offer
- Competitive Medical and Dental Benefits package.
What we’re looking for
Minimum 5 years of experience in a fast paced, multi-tasking office environment.
Diploma of Collegial studies or AB equivalent combination of education and experience.
Strong understanding and appreciation of deadlines and commitment to schedules.
Excellent communication, teamwork and time management skills.
Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
High level of experience in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word) and willingness to learn other software.
Ability to manage a fair amount of workload with little direction or supervision with frequent interruptions.
Ability to maintain confidential information as it relates to professions functions and sensitive business information.
GardaWorld offers personal growth and advancement opportunities, fosters a collaborative environment, and encourages team cooperation. You can make a difference in a company that gives you latitude to deliver the best customer service.
We are an equal opportunity employer and take pride in having a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, handicap disability or any other protected status
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, we will communicate only with the selected candidates.