We are looking for a Lifecycle Marketing Manager to join our Marketing team. Reporting to the Director of Performance Marketing and working closely with multiple teams, you will take ownership of all key lifecycle communication touch-points for our existing user-base. We're looking for a Lifecycle marketing consultant to help us optimize customers engagement using structured testing, developing data based insights , customer research, incentive testing and following a disciplined test and learn approach to continuously optimize marketing strategies. You will have experience in managing end-to-end email campaigns, are familiar with and have used best practices in email marketing. If you're passionate about problem solving and exploration research and want to help us build our data-driven, results focused marketing strategy, you should apply.
This is a complete marketing role with significant opportunity for bottom-line impact and growth.
As a member of the Performance Marketing team, you will lead coordinated cross-functional campaigns and strategies to enhance customer experience while adding value to the company. You will collaborate closely with the marketing team as well as our finance, analytics, product, design, brand, and legal teams to build and implement key strategic initiatives that drive value for both our customers and our company.
* Develop campaign strategies based on existing insights and new hypotheses and execute them flawlessly
* Follow and promote a test-and-learn culture to constantly find new opportunities for growth and optimization
* Measure, track, and document all test results and critical insights.
* Collaborate with copywriter and design team to create and maintain a creative testing pipeline to come up with new creatives.
* Collaborate across various internal teams to facilitate communication with customers.
* Manage campaign and project timelines from ideation to launch.
* 3+ years of professional experience leading lifecycle marketing campaigns across various platforms with a focus on email marketing
* Strong organizational skills and analytical approach with very strong attention to details.
* You have strong written and verbal communications.
* You hold a Bachelor's degree or a master's degree in a related field.
* Extensive knowledge of various email systems and Pardot in particular - Engagement Studio, Dynamic List , Automation Rules, Dynamic Content, HTML and CSS for email knowledge
* Demonstrated complex data use cases and execution in Pardot
The Fundbox story began when a co-founder's mother couldn't solve cash flow problems to grow her small business. That set us off on a journey to level the playing field for small businesses by providing them with financial tools that never existed before. We do this by combining cutting-edge deep learning and data science technologies with outstanding design. Fundbox has raised over $100 million in capital from leading Silicon Valley investors such as Jeff Bezos, Khosla Ventures, General Catalyst Partners, and Spark Capital. Fundbox has offices in downtown San Francisco and Tel Aviv, Israel.
San Francisco Office
The Fundbox San Francisco office is located in the heart of downtown, minutes walk from public transportation, great restaurants, and everything that San Francisco offers. Our space is open, modern, and well-appointed, with a fully-stocked kitchen, free drinks and snacks, and gourmet lunches delivered daily. We offer a choice of health, dental, and vision plans, 401k, fitness reimbursement, and commuter benefits. We take our jobs seriously, but we also know how to have fun, with sponsored social activities and plenty of opportunities to celebrate our achievements!