Our client is hiring a VP of Marketing to be instrumental in developing and implementing a cohesive marketing plan to increase brand awareness and customer retention LTV, and making a meaningful impact to the business. He/she will also play a key role in the company's global expansion, working closely with key partners to develop global and region-specific marketing plans and initiatives.
- You're a proactive senior marketer, always thinking of new and different strategies to maintain growth and retention.
- You're a big ideas person that also cares about ROI on marketing spend.
- You're passionate about driving growth and long-term customer love, comfortable to flex between strategy, leading a team and rolling up your sleeves in execution mode.
- Lead the development of the strategic positioning of our brand across all marketing channels, including Paid, PR, Social Media, Community Engagement, Ambassadors and Partnerships.
RETENTION & LOYALTY
- Accountable for developing a best-in-class retention strategy to drive ongoing repeat purchases from previous cohorts and optimizing repeat purchase frequency.
- Develop strategies to increase customer acquisition and exceed growth targets. Optimizing CAC and effectively mapping attribution.
REPORTING AND BUSINESS INSIGHTS
- Own the reporting function including any daily, weekly and monthly dashboards on key marketing KPIs and impact to the overall business performance.
LEADERSHIP & DEPARTMENT MANAGEMENT
- Accountable to the development and monitoring of all Marketing plans, calendars and budgets on an annual, project, initiative, agency and/or function basis.
- Demonstrate strong ROI on marketing spend through top line revenue, increased traffic, social engagement and other measures of brand health metrics.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or a related field.
- 10+ years of experience in a senior marketing role, ideally at a consumer brand with a strong focus on digital.
- Proven track record of implementing creative and innovative brand strategies which led to meaningful business outcomes for the brand.
- Experience managing a multi-million dollar marketing budget with a focus on digital media a must.