Cash Equity Development team located in Jersey City is seeking a locally based individual, to join an established programming team supporting the Global Equity business with the following requirements:
- Implementation and Integration of Fidessa ARC Module into existing Enterprise US Fidessa application suite to facilitate FINRA CAT reporting requirements
- Design, Develop, and Maintain Enhancement Requests for the Fidessa Application accessing US, Canadian, and European markets.
- The applications in this scope include the following: Sales Trading, Sector Trading, Market Making, Position Keeping, Order Management, and Indications of Interest & Trade Advertisements.
- Meet with Compliance/RegOps, business analysts, QA team, Production Support, and Business Users to provide technical guidance, discuss feasibility, analyze business requirements, and provide work estimates.
- Encourage knowledge sharing, define and cultivate standard practices in front-end development and deployment, and assist in training junior personnel.
- Strong knowledge of Fidessa Infrastructure Tools - Stream Servers, DaqServers, ReqReps, Sub/Pubs, etc.
- Strong knowledge of one scripting language like Python or so.
- Strong SQL knowledge (e.g. Sybase, MS SQL or Oracle).
- Must be self-motivated, able to work independently.
- Must be highly responsive to time-critical support issues.
- Ability to work in a high pressure, fast-moving and challenging environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, are essential.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $95.00 to $100.00 /hour
Full Time Opportunity: