NEW GRAD OPPORTUNITY: JUNIOR ENGINEERS ? ELECTRICAL INTEGRATED LOGISTICS SUPPORT ANALYSTS Chart Your Course With Fleetway Inc...
- Are you interested in learning more about Integrated Logistics Support and its diverse functions?
- Looking to kick-start your career with an outstanding group of Naval Architects, Mechanical and Electrical engineers?
- Are you keen to be involved with the defence industry?
- Are you multi-skilled and a wizard with Microsoft Office Suite?
If you've answered YES
to the above questions, this might be a great place for you to start your career! With a strong foundation established over 30 years, Fleetway offers a comprehensive capability of engineering, technical, logistics, and management services. We have built an outstanding team of people and partners, invested in the tools, and earned an exemplary track record servicing our customers. Fleetway's experience includes project design and development, project implementation, in-service support, and disposal services. Serving commercial and government clients in the marine, naval, oil & gas, and other industrial sectors, we have the people, the credentials, the infrastructure, and the proven track record to provide our customers with the service excellence and value that they are looking for. We uphold the highest standards of quality, safety and security, and are registered to the ISO 9001:2015 designation. We are looking for recently graduated Junior Electrical Engineers
to join our ILS (Integrated Logistics Support) team! These positions will be based in Halifax, NS. Our ILS Analysts
are a critical component of the Fleetway Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) Department
. They are respected in the industry through their proven hands-on experience in marine engineering environments The Integrated Logistic Support Analyst
performs the Logistic Support Analysis (LSA) and Availability, Reliability and Maintainability activities designed to provide subcontractors, management and customers the ILS data deliverables to influence engineering designs and to create the life cycle support products for systems and/or equipment. Education and Experience:
What you'll spend your time working on:
- Must be eligible to meet requirements for Canadian government security clearances (5 years of searchable Canadian history)
- Education Required: Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Years of Experience Required:
- 0-2 years' experience in Marine Electrical engineering
- 0-2 years of related engineering experience in a Naval environment
- Experience with computer techniques and models for analysis, modeling, simulation, information systems and documentation is an asset.
- Software we use: Windchill Quality Solutions (or similar AR&M modeling), Omega PS (or similar LSA Record), Omega PS Analyzer (or similar LORA, LCC, spares modeling), Microsoft Office Suite- all an asset but we're willing to get you up to speed!
What We Offer:
- The majority of your time will be spent working on Naval Projects (ie: Arctic Offshore Patrol Vessel and the Canadian Surface Combatant. This could include a variety of analyses, calculations, and proficiency with military/commercial specifications related to maintenance planning, logistic support analysis, availability, reliability, maintainability (AR&M), Failure Modes Effects Criticality Analysis (FMECA), Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM), Level Of Repair Analysis (LORA), spares modeling, Life Cycle Cost (LCC) modeling.
- You will get to learn condition based maintenance techniques and applying them to maintenance profiles for systems and equipment.
- You'll also review contractual commitments, customer specifications, engineering data, design changes, and other data to plan and develop ILS activities from conceptual stage through life cycle of product.
NOTE: The recruiter is reviewing and interviewing eligible applicants for this position as they are received. If you are interested in this posting, you are encouraged to apply as soon as possible.
- The successful candidates will receive a competitive salary commensurate with skill, ability and experience, along with a comprehensive package including:
- Health and wellness benefits (including Fitness Reimbursement)
- Flexible work hours
- Enrollment in company RRSP matching program
We appreciate your interest in our company! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here.
Fleetway Inc. is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees. Fleetway Inc. is committed to providing an accessible organization by removing barriers for people with disabilities.
We do not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies, and we are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.