Associate Information Management Administrator
Chart Your Course With Fleetway Inc...
- Do you have a keen sense for detail and thrive on challenges?
- Do you like working in a fast paced environment?
- Do you have the desire to join a rapidly growing, coast-to-coast team of industry professionals?
If you've answered YES
to the above questions, this could be the right opportunity for you!
With a strong foundation established over 30 years, Fleetway offers a comprehensive capability of engineering, technical, logistics, and management services. We have built an outstanding team of people and partners, invested in the tools, and earned an exemplary track record servicing our customers.
Fleetway's experience includes project design and development, project implementation, in-service support, and disposal services. Serving commercial and government clients in the marine, naval, oil & gas, and other industrial sectors, we have the people, the credentials, the infrastructure, and the proven track record to provide our customers with the service excellence and value that they are looking for.
We uphold the highest standards of quality, safety and security, and are registered to the ISO 9001:2015 designation.
We currently have a new opportunity for an Information Management Administrator
at our Halifax, NS office!
This position will work in the Information Management Department and report to the Information Management Manager. The role will primarily involve the provision of support to Fleetway's project teams in the control and issuance of engineering documents. We are looking for an individual that consistently takes initiative, is bright, energetic, pays attention to the details and is adept in setting priorities. This person must also enjoy working as a team but is also comfortable working alone, is a quick learner and can work well under time constraints!
Qualifications & Skills:
Key Responsibilities & Outcomes:
- College or University graduate of Business Administration preferred
- 2 years of experience in Document Control, Configuration Management or Desktop Publishing
- Data entry experience an asset
- Desktop publishing experience an asset
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
What We Offer:
- Learn and perform Information Management (IM) activities which include Document Control (DC), Technical Publications (TP), and Configuration Management (CM) tasks and assist with information creation, modification, transfer, receipt, registration, distribution, database administration, data entry, and transmittal with both internal and external clients in an engineering/construction environment.
- Maintain Quality Assurance by ensuring the integrity, security, accuracy, and consistency of company and client information assets over their entire lifecycle by preventing unintentional changes to information resulting from storage, retrieval or processing operations, including malicious intent, unexpected hardware failure, or human error. Prepare, process, edit, format, proofread, and manage information according to system rules, upload protocols, and specified standards.
- Customer focused to ensure that requirements and expectations are delivered on time and to a high standard.
- Work with technical staff in handing information in accordance IM processes and procedures and provide routine document control support, such as assisting others and resolving and/or referring a range of document problems and inquiries.
- Organize and prioritize assignments, take initiative to follow through on pending items, and organize workflow to ensure that documents and packages are submitted on time prior to the documents submission due date.
- The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary commensurate with skill, ability and experience, along with a comprehensive package including:
- Health and wellness benefits (including Fitness Reimbursement)
- Flexible work hours
- Enrollment in company RRSP matching program
Additionally, in your covering letter, we ask if you could identify how your work background and experience aligns with the job profile and requirements.
We appreciate your interest in our company! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
NOTE: The recruiter is reviewing and interviewing eligible applicants for this position as they are received. If you are interested in this posting, you are encouraged to apply as soon as possible.
To learn more about our products and services, click here.
Fleetway Inc. is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees. Fleetway Inc. is committed to providing an accessible organization by removing barriers for people with disabilities.
We do not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies, and we are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.