Senior Account Executive
We are looking to hire Industry Veterans!!
If you are searching for a job with uncapped commissions, a competitive base salary, and the ability to take your earnings to the next level- then we may be looking for you!
If you want to be on the ground floor of a global company poised to disrupt an entire industry- then we may be looking for you!
If you are tired of working for a company who has stopped innovating, is busy handling customer complaints, and is already planning their next layoff- then we may be looking for you!
And if you've lost a deal due to a failed pilot and under-performing products- then we may be looking for you!
FleetUp is hiring Senior Account Executives for a remote position, work from home anywhere in the US (Chicago or Atlanta preferred). You must have industry experience and proof of success.
As a Senior Account Executive, you will access a market of thousands of businesses using our Salesforce CRM, outbound prospecting and giving software web demonstrations to close business by consulting on client business needs and detailing our software and hardware's ability to meet those needs. We were the true first ELD provider in the market to have an ELD FMCSA Certified and are poised to capture the next wave of conversions from AOBRD to ELD. We are a total one stop solution with cutting edge technology that no one in the industry has in their product line. We are based out of Silicon Valley the holy grail of technology and are focused on continuous innovation and introduction of new products and features to our solution.
- B2B Sales
- Building new business opportunities to grow revenue and clients through your outbound calling activities.
- Qualify prospects and leads hence build opportunities in the sales cycle.
- Drive Sales activity to achieve monthly and quarterly revenue and unit sales targets.
- Heavy outbound cold calling activity targeting new clients
- Qualify new business opportunities and conduct Zoom meetings demonstrating FleetUp's products and services and then closing opportunities.
- Leverage client referrals, associations and networking to build sales pipeline.
- Identify new lead sources both outbound and inbound.
- Update and Manage SalesForce.com CRM tool for all of your assigned accounts.
Major Job Functions:
- Achieving all planned sales objectives, metrics, and targets monthly and quarterly by proactively selling via telephone and in person will required to prospective new customer base
- Plan and organize your time effectively to allow an optimal frequency of outbound sales calls per day and to meet required sales metrics.
- Compiles weekly sales reports and performance metrics as needed.
- Manages Individual Territory with emphasis on outbound calling of 40 or more calls per day and conducting a demo per day.
- Senior Account Executives will be required to manage and grow pipeline as well as forecast accurately to sales management, with an emphasis on outbound calling and product demonstrations will be key to success in this role.
- The ideal candidate would have a minimum of two to five years of prior Inside/Outside sales experience as an Outbound Inside Sales Representative or Tele sales representative. Prior B2B, SaaS sales experience with Zoom or virtual sales presentation skills required.
- Strong computer experience and time management skills are required.
- Working knowledge of Sales Force and GPS systems preferable
- Solid knowledge and experience with MS office, Outlook, SalesForce CRM system, CPQ and Zoom demonstration tools
- Requires strong sales experience and phone skills
- Experience with business R.O.I. and operating expense management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Resourcefulness in solving problems
- An ability to respond with a sense of urgency in a sales driven culture
- Excellent interpersonal and team skills
- Strong work ethic
- Must have a proven track record of having the ability to comprehend new technology and develop sales strategies to increase sales.
- Must have the ability to effectively present and demonstrate "Demo" new technology and convey how customers will use/implement FleetUp products.
- A 4 year College Degree is preferred but not required, prior 2 plus years of work experience in applicable field is acceptable in lieu of Degree.
- Bi-lingual (Spanish speaking) is a plus but not required.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends required