Founded in 2013 in the heart of Silicon Valley, FleetUp is a global B2B enterprise specializing in software for the Mobility Industry. After recent international successes, a round of Series B funding from reputable investors has given us the opportunity to greatly expand our Marketing capabilities. Offering a competitive salary, great benefits, and the ability to work alongside a diverse team of skilled professionals, FleetUp is excited to welcome new colleagues into our organization. If you are a hard-working individual who is willing to push themselves to their professional limits, FleetUp might just be the perfect environment for you.
The Digital Marketing Specialist will create the online pipeline needed for FleetUp's Content Team to release engaging material. The ideal candidate will be an expert in marketing automation, drip campaigns, digital media purchasing, SEO, analytics and attribution. Working alongside a worldwide team of Marketers, the Digital Marketing Specialist will be tasked with the deployment of global marketing campaigns.
- Build automated Drip Campaigns via Pardot's Engagement Studio.
- Set-up digital acquisition programs on LinkedIn, Facebook, Google Ads, and other industry vendors' ad networks.
- Manage relationships with platform representatives and take advantage of new offerings and tools.
- Track online acquisition, conversion, and leads through various channels.
- Run A/B split tests to optimize campaign performance.
- Analyze KPI's and provide recommendations for campaign improvement.
- Monitor digital marketing trends and research new opportunities.
- Assist with social media posting, moderating, and engagement.
- Use Pardot to nurture and score leads.
- Create the necessary forms and fields to build highly segmented audience lists.
- 2-5 years of experience creating digital campaign pipelines for B2B SaaS organizations.
- Expert in Pardot's Engagement Studio.
- Deep understanding of audience segmentation and best practices.
- Familiarity with Google Analytics, link tracking, conversion pixels/tags, and online attribution concepts.
- Proficiency in Salesforce, Pardot, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, and Google Ads.
- Ability to work independently/efficiently and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Highly organized with a strong attention to detail.
- Ability to set up remarketing campaigns and lookalike audiences.
- An ironclad work ethic and a positive attitude.
- Preferred: In-depth understanding of SEO best practices and familiarity with SEO/SEM tools including AdWords, Moz, SEM Rush, etc.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $75,000.00 to $85,000.00 /year
Pay may depend on skills and/or qualifications
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off