The Business Intelligence Analyst works closely with the business and senior management and is a major contributor to the reporting deliverables, including budgeting, forecasting, modeling and analysis, documenting business process, strategic partnership management and preparing scorecards and presentations on highlight, lowlights, risk and opportunities of business. The need to comprehend business concepts and ensures these concepts are delivered as meaningful analytics. The analyst facilitates design and concept gathering and assists in the creation of new reports or analytics. Also the analyst should be experienced with problem-solving and conflict resolution to help identify, communicate and resolve issues.
The primary purpose of this position is to support the business and Manager – Reporting & Business Analysis in terms of financial business analysis and sales performance analysis with a view to deliver enhanced business performance.
- Driving the design, development and maintenance of the required management reports.
- Responsible to distribute accurate and timely Financial and Business reports that enhance the decision making abilities for the Senior Management and Executives.
- Perform in depth revenue analysis and commentary on key variances vs. targets and vs. prior months/years and recommendations for future action as required.
- Evaluate and report on risk adjusted revenue to identify risks and opportunities with respect to business performance.
- Assist in building sales budgets at the detailed level also setting up sales individual’s targets and assisting on portfolio allocations
- Prepare modeling to assess ROI & also conduct due diligence for acquisitions, including partnership evaluation.
- Assist customer relationship management by preparing partnership revenue share statements.
- Develop monthly operational reporting and collaborate with stakeholders to determine key regional highlights, lowlights and accomplishments for review and discussion at the weekly/monthly management meeting with Regional VPs.
- Identify and recommend improvements to current processes, with a focus on increased efficiencies and enhanced value added analytics.
- Introduce new analysis, reporting formats, etc. which provide insights to different areas of the business.
- Provide support on variety of special projects central to improving internal business processes.
- Maintain BI Documentation for all processes and manage centralized BI tool Tableau dictionary
- 2-3 Years’ Experience in Financial/Sales Business Analytics
- Business Intelligence tool(s)
- Microsoft Office- Excel, Word, Visio and PowerPoint, Strong VBA / Macros
- Microsoft SQL
- Experience in Microsoft SharePoint
- Basic Knowledge on CRM
- Proven ability to conduct and/or lead multiple projects with minimal oversight;
- Strong interviewing and listening skills to elicit detailed requirements;
- Proven analytical skills in defining business needs into product requirements;
- Demonstrable excellent written and verbal communication skills with business and Technical stakeholders as well as internal and external users;
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy;
- Ability to work independently and to prioritize work with a focus on deadlines and deliverables;
- Proven record as a strong team player in a fast-paced, deadline driven, diverse environment; and
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
We pride ourselves on our clear, focused and inspiring entrepreneurial vision that enlightens and aligns our departments through consistent communications and a supportive culture. We are always on the lookout for talented individuals interested in joining our team.
We offer competitive base salary, training, full suite of health and dental benefits, RRSP Matching Plan, personal days, and a vibrant culture with an active social committee in our Toronto headquarters!
Cambridge Global Payments, a FLEETCOR company, is a leading provider of integrated cross-border payment services and risk management solutions. As a trusted partner for 25 years, Cambridge delivers innovative solutions designed to mitigate foreign exchange exposure and address unique business needs. Our award-winning capabilities and industry-leading technologies simplify the way businesses connect with the global marketplace. As one of the largest bank-independent providers globally, we are flexible and responsive, with offices across North America, Europe, and Australia. Learn more at cambridgefx.com and follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn.