A Baltimore based trucking company is currently seeking for a full time A/P, A/R, P/R & Billing bookkeeper.
This person will process invoices, A/P check runs and process weekly ADP PR and Owner Operator check runs.
Other general accounting responsibilities are also expected to be assigned while maintaining deadlines.
We are looking for someone who is a team player, ready to take on daily challenges and is also willing to learn new processes.
Job Responsibilities to include, but may not be limited to;
- Review, process and pay vendor/supplier invoices
- Coding invoices to proper GL account numbers
- Process bi-weekly check runs
- Assist in month-end closing
- Process weekly Payroll through ADP
- Prepare bank deposits and post payments to customers' accounts
- Resolve customer short pays/deductions by following the procedures.
- Maintain collections by examining customer account details for non-payments and delayed payments.
- Communicate with customers via email, phone, mail or personally
- Set up new customers following the established procedures
- Process daily billing
- 3 years in AP, ADP P/R, A/R and billing experience
- Experience in Microsoft Dynamics, Great Plains strongly preferred
- Proficiency in Excel
- Experience in Multi-Company transactions
- Basic computer skills
We offer our employees a family-like, upbeat work environment along with cool perks like:
- A fitness center on site
- Full kitchen
- Great learning potential
- Awesome coworkers
- Excellent benefit options
- We offer excellent benefits and have the best 401k plan!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30,000.00 to $35,000.00 /year