Success stories, like this don't happen everyday. From humble beginnings as a courier industry solutions provider in Canada, Fleet Complete quickly grew to be one of the world's leaders in telematics and connected mobility solutions for a wide variety of industries with fleets, assets and mobile workers.
Today, with 20 years in the industry, Fleet Complete is one of the fastest growing IoT (Internet of Things) companies across the globe, operating in 17 countries with offices in Canada, Netherlands, Denmark, Belgium, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania and Australia. Fleet Complete continues to win employer, innovation and business awards thanks to our relentless customer centric approach and commitment to company values of Innovation, Quality, Customers, Productivity, People and Community.
Thanks to strong partnerships and sound investments, our trusted Fleet and Mobile workforce platform provides real-time insights, visibility, employee safety and overall operational efficiency. This helps organizations, municipalities and businesses of all sizes to modernize their operations with ease. Fleet Complete is known for hiring, growing and empowering talented people who develop innovative products, build powerful relationships and provide personalized support that is unparalleled in our industry. Join Fleet Complete on our next chapter and we can work together to "help fleets thrive".
MAIN BUSINESS OBJECTIVES:
At Fleet Complete we are invested in your success. We want you to have a job you are genuinely excited about, as well as opportunities to learn, grow and challenge yourself. We are seeking an energetic and driven Marketing Coordinator to help support the channel marketing activity of our business.
Reporting directly to the Channel Marketing Manager, the Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for providing support to the Marketing function while delivering activity and campaigns to aid the internal Fleet Complete sales team. It is imperative that the Marketing Coordinator can manage multiple and competing priorities in a timely and efficient manner while driving MQLs with compelling campaigns. The Marketing Coordinator will use his/her marketing acumen and creativity to assist the Marketing team in furthering their activities - including social, print, digital marketing and event planning. The ideal candidate will have the aptitude to deal with tactical efforts with a vision linked the Marketing strategy of the team and company.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
REQUIREMENTS & EXPERIENCE:
- Assist the Marketing team with creating content for campaigns, sales material, etc.
- Liaise with internal team members to create and distribute internal communication
- Own all collateral production, updates and distribution
- Create & deliver customer communications - newsletters, training, promotions, etc. - using marketing automation tools such as Hubspot and/or ClickDimensions
- Work with the sales team to develop 'Win Reports' & Case Studies
- Build and execute email marketing campaigns focused on lead generation
- Coordinating trade show events
- Laying out Sell Sheets, PowerPoint Presentations and Booklets
- Updating digital and print material for new product introductions
- Creating and updating Email Templates
- Social media posting
- Status updates with internal teams
- 2-3 years' experience preferably in a B2B marketing role
- Strong written/verbal communication and listening skills
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word and Excel
- Background in creative content and design using the Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) highly regarded
- Ability to produce professional documentation and presentations
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to achieve set targets and deliver on deadlines
- Ability to work autonomously to achieve independent outcomes
- Ability to add value as a team member in a very team oriented culture
- Ability to provide feedback in an honest and constructive manner
- Bilingual in English and French or Spanish is preferred
Fleet Complete will provide support in its recruitment processes to applicants with disabilities, including accommodation that takes into account an applicant's accessibility needs. If you require accommodation during the interview process, please contact the Recruitment Team, email@example.com, 866-649-7949.
Fleet Complete is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status or any other legally-protected factors.