Account Manager - U.S. Sales
As one of the fastest growing IoT (Internet of Things) companies in North America, Fleet Complete has won numerous awards since its inception in 2000 thanks to its relentless commitment to Innovation, Quality, Customer Focus, Productivity, People and Community.
We are proud to be named one of Greater Toronto's Top Employers for 2019 and one of Canada's Best Employers for Recent Graduates http://content.eluta.ca/top-employer-fleet-complete
MAIN BUSINESS OBJECTIVES:
The primary responsibility of this role is to engage Fleet Complete's customer base through day-to-day account management through effective demonstration of our products, renewal of contracts, and expanding our solutions footprint within our existing customer base. Reporting to the Director of Sales, Direct & Account Management this is an exciting opportunity to help build our brand via channel partnerships and drive North American adoption of our solution. You will have the opportunity to build your account management career in a fast-paced, motivated, team environment while gaining valuable experience and having exposure to all levels of the organization.
Account Manager - U.S. Sales
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
All applicants must possess the following:
- Own and manage the relationship between Fleet Complete and assigned Customers
- Work with assigned Customers to prevent churn and better Fleet Complete's Net Promoter Score
- Renew existing Customers' agreements and upsell other Fleet Complete products
- Drive new products and initiatives with assigned Customers
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of Fleet Complete products and services
- Maintain understanding and appreciation for the mission critical support and needs of each Customers' business and their growth
- Closely monitor Fleet Complete sales and churn metrics
- Have high activity in contacting Customers
- Maintain and build rapport with internal Fleet Complete teams that support and design the application
- Provide guidance and training material to assigned Customers
- Uncover knowledge gaps within your assigned Customer base and provide training
- This position requires high daily activity and follow-up with Customers
- Maintain active funnel and provide daily updates via CRM
Ideal candidates also demonstrate the following:
- Minimum 5 years' experience working directly in sales or similar account management roles
- Exceptional problem solving and decision making abilities
- A team player with exceptional interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Solid written and oral communication skills and a demonstrated ability to work effectively with all levels of staff and management
- Ability to allocate one's time effectively; handle multiple demands and competing priorities; well-organized, detail-oriented and accurate, flexible and willing to take on various tasks as needs change
- Wireless and GPS experience is an asset
- Telematics industry knowledge is preferred
- Proficient with MS Office Suite
- Subject matter expert on Fleet Complete and AVL industry
- Excellent command of verbal and written skills
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Management Information Systems, Computer Science or related field preferred.
- Based in Toronto, however remote workers can also be considered for this role
Fleet Complete will provide support in its recruitment processes to applicants with disabilities, including accommodation that takes into account an applicant's accessibility needs. If you require accommodation during the interview or recruitment process, please contact the Recruitment Team at 866-649-7949.
Fleet Complete is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran's status or any other legally-protected factors.