Dynamics 365 Developer
Success stories, like this don't happen everyday. From humble beginnings as a courier industry solutions provider in Canada, Fleet Complete(r) quickly grew to become one of the world's leaders in telematics and connected mobility solutions for a wide variety of industries with fleets, assets and mobile workers.
Fleet Complete has become one of the top industry leaders in IoT (Internet of Things) by winning numerous awards for innovation and growth since its inception in 2000 thanks to its relentless commitment to product Innovation, Quality, Customer Focus, Productivity, People and Community.
With a customer and channel focused culture, Fleet Complete has enjoyed continuous growth, leveraged by strong investors and partnerships, innovation, A-player talent and a drive to be the industry leader. Recently, new Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) partnerships with Toyota and General Motors have allowed the company to bring in more opportunities for growth and revenue generation as the market steers toward integration with connected vehicles. Fleet Complete Headquarters (HQ) are situated in downtown Toronto, steps to Union Station, the city's main transportation hub with easy access to Billy Bishop Airport and Pearson International Airport.
MAIN BUSINESS OBJECTIVES:
The Dynamics 365 Developer will join the Global Business Applications team and take on analysis, development, implementation and support activities related to Fleet Complete's new implementation of Dynamics 365 for Finance & Operations. This role requires a diligent, detail-oriented person able to work under pressure while ensuring an excellent level of service.
Dynamics 365 Developer (Finance & Operations, AX)
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
All applicants must possess the following:
- Provide development expertise to the team
- Design and build functionality in Dynamics 365 to meet business requirements
- Work with the Solution Architect to ensure the solutions meet the company standards and follow the set architecture
- Provide support to the end users
- Advise team members of solutions for functional and technical challenges and create proactive measures to avoid roadblocks
- Take accountability and ownership for the success of the overall solution, project planning and reporting
- Communicate effectively, proactively and meaningfully
- Configure and Test Dynamics 365 (D365) end to end based on user and business requirements
- Troubleshooting and resolving issues and bugs
- Collaborate with internal teams through interviews, stakeholder meetings and requirements analysis
- Share an adept understanding of entities, forms reports, user interfaces and application logic within D365 with the team
- Create solutions for migration of data to from D365
Ideal candidates also demonstrate the following:
- A minimum of 2-5 years' work experience
- Strong knowledge of MS Dynamics 365 for Finance & Operations or Dynamics AX
- Strong knowledge of X+++
- Strong knowledge of C#
- Understanding of entities in MS Dynamics
- Ability to work without supervision and deliver to agreed upon timelines
- Excellent resolution management and troubleshooting skills
- Initiative to deliver value to the users
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work as part of the team and share knowledge with the team members
- Interest in learning new solutions
- Knowledge of other Dynamics 365 modules (Customer Engagement, Field Service, Marketing...)
- Understanding of Software-as-a-Service
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure
- Knowledge of PowerApps and Flow
Fleet Complete will provide support in its recruitment processes to applicants with disabilities, including accommodations that take into account an applicant's accessibility needs. If you require accommodation during the interview process, please contact the Recruitment Team, email@example.com, 866-649-7949.
Fleet Complete is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status or any other legally-protected factors.