Fleet Brake Parts and Service is one of North America's fastest growing and largest independent distributors and marketers of heavy duty parts and service. We have 14 locations spread from British Columbia to the Atlantic and have a proven track record for over 40 years. Our organization is powered by effective leadership, progressive strategies and industry-leading best practices. More importantly Fleet Brake is driven by talented, customer-focused people who value strong work ethics, innovation and quality.
We are currently looking for a local delivery driver who is ambitious, self-driven and who puts quality and customers first. Being a team player and working with others will be a key role in your success with Fleet Brake
Fleet Brake est a la recherche d'un chauffeur-livreur local dans la region de Montreal. Une licence de classe 5 estrequise. Le candidat dolt posseder des competences de base en francais. L'assyrance medicale et la pension de l'entreprise sont includes. Veuillez soumettre votre curriculum vitae par telecopieur au 514-331-5529
Reports to : Branch Manager
- Load goods onto the delivery truck and deliver to customers
- Plan and establish routes of delivery for maximum efficiency and stay in contact with supervisors or dispatchers
- Keep records of pick-up, deliveries and payments, and provide shipping and payment receipts to customers
- Return to the branch when all deliveries and pick-ups are made, organize documentation such as payments and delivery confirmation receipts, and give the appropriate documentation to a supervisor or manager
- Provide safe, timely and correct parts deliveries to customers
- Maintain professional attitude, conduct and appearance
- Operate the delivery truck in a safe and cautious fashion to maintain a clean driving record
- Responsible for periodic maintenance and cleaning of the delivery truck. Do pre- and post-trip inspection of the delivery vehicle. Always keep fuel at appropriate levels.
- Help stock store shelves and help shipping/receiving during downtimes
- Help assemble brake shoe kits when required
- Adhere to Fleet Brake's published policies and procedures
- Any other duties assigned by the supervisor not far outside my expertise and training.
- Must hold a valid class 5 driver's license
- Good Driving record and ability to maintain it
- Excellent communication skills, posses basic French language skills
- Good working relations with customers by providing courteous, efficient and professional service
- Ability to lift at least 50 lbs. and to repeatedly bend or stoop to floor-level shelves and be able to reach upper shelves with the use of a stool or ladder when necessary
Employment Category : Permanent full-time
Fax resume to 514-331-5529
Fleet Brake offers: competitive wages, a great benefits plan, matched RSP contributions and a great place to work.
PLEASE NOTE: Only those selected for an interview will be contacted
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Delivery Driver: 1 year (Preferred)
- Class 5 Drivers License (Preferred)
- French language skills (Preferred)