Full stack Web Developer
FLEXIBLE work hours
Internet company that focuses on products for gay men (websites, apps, etc.) is seeking a Full stack Web Developer with an entrepreneurial spirit to join our team on a contractual basis with an opportunity for part or full time salary.
Qualifications we seek for Full stack Web Developer:
- Must have at least 2 years of experience in the following technologies: PHP, MySQL, HTML/CSS/JS.
- Back-end web development, especially PHP and MySQL.
- Forms using PHP validation, sitemaps, and other features - Creating/Editing.
- Basic web design skills (ie. basic Adobe PhotoShop and Adobe Illustrator skills).
- Responsive Web design - RWD.
- Knowledge of Android OS and iOS7.
- Bachelor's degree (or working toward one) preferably in Information Technology / computer science.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Demonstrates strong problem solving abilities and knack for creative solutions.
- Organized multi-tasker, with exceptional attention to detail and innovative ideas.
- Excellent communication skills; ability to work well with others.
- Reliable individual with a professional demeanor.
- Basic system administration required (mostly CentOS).
- You will be in charge of all code and systems and must be motivated to figure things out yourself.
This is an independent contractor 1099 position.
Our office is located in the south loop of Chicago, IL (near the Green and Red Line trains). We expect an average of 10-20 hours per week (more hours available).
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Salary: $35.00 to $45.00 /hour