- Support User Fee, DCO-832.
- Provide daily review and analysis of documentation provided by vessel inspectors and the USCG FINCEN to ensure consistency with existing and evolving Treasury, GSA, DOD, USCG and other appropriation, travel, collections, cash management and user fee laws, regulations and policy.
- Provide a review of documentation and reports for accuracy and report on same to User Fee Program Manager.
- Assist User Fee Program Manager and task force developing new SOP governing procedures, business practices/processes keeping aligned with governed laws, and authorities.
- Review, analyze and follow-up to resolve discrepancies for user fee invoice, collection and other account data using various databases, spreadsheets and forms to: reconcile reimbursable accounts, ensure all billing is accurate, sent to appropriate addresses and correct business or individual, and determine if collections were received and were are properly recorded.
- Develop data sets for customers and projects in accordance with FINCEN and DCO.
- Analyze and create reports to meet DHS, GAO, Department of Treasury, and Office of Management and Budget (OMB) requirements for user fees.
- Review and analyze billing information completed by inspectors and ensuring all post travel documentation for inspector and agency reimbursement are completed.
- Provide daily support for inspectors assigned to conduct overseas inspections to meet DHS and various U.S. federal requirements for official travel outside of the continental U.S. Managing Interagency or similar agreements with other government agencies to support overseas travel for inspections and examinations.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree and previous experience in accounting, financial management, or related field.
Work Authorization/Security Clearance (if applicable)
It is the policy of Flatter, Inc. to afford equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all qualified individuals, without regard to their race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic or status that is protected by federal, state or local law. We also promote a smoke-free workplace.
Delivering Invaluable Excellence
Flatter, Inc. (Flatter) is a premier support services company that plans, integrates, and sustains holistic, best-in-class Support Services Solutions for our Government Partner-Clients. Flatter achieves these solutions first through our strong history of delivering Prime Contractor Program Management expertise - disciplined by our ISO 9001:2015 processes - across numerous complex Government programs. Concurrently, Flatter possesses deep proficiency across a focused suite of core services that maximize our Partner-Clients' operational effectiveness while simultaneously ensuring the most efficient use of their fiscal resources. As a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB), Flatter adheres to core values that prioritize service above profits; in the execution of high-value, meaningful work; while developing the leadership, management, and functional capabilities of our internal team.
Paid Vacation and Federal Holidays, Dental Insurance, Health Insurance, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, Life/Accidental Death & Dismemberment, Pre-Tax Employee Health Premium, 401(k) Plan with matching, 529 College Savings Program, Health Savings Account with employer contributions and more.
Job Type: Full-time
- Finance: 2 years (Required)
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Other types of insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Education assistance or tuition reimbursement
- Employee discounts