We're hiring a Junior Growth Marketing Associate to help drive and track new customer growth through a variety of platforms, with a focus on optimizing acquisition metrics such as conversion rates, cost per lead, cost per acquisition, and return on investment by campaign. In this role you'll work with our newly formed Growth Marketing team to drive the strategy while executing and optimizing a variety of cross functional digital campaigns.
- Support ongoing marketing programs. Participate in the strategy, execution, and program maintenance of digital acquisition campaigns such as lead generation, email, referral programs, and direct response tactics.
- Reporting and analyzing metrics and tracking goals.
- Collaborate with our creative team and external vendors to ensure campaign collateral is created and delivered in the appropriate tone and style to meet our business objectives and align with our brand standards.
- Collaborate cross functionally with internal teams to create new initiatives for acquiring and engaging customers.
- Play a key role in developing new marketing opportunities for lead generation and new customer conversion utilizing new channels, technologies and partnerships.
- Desire to gain experience in digital acquisition, advertising, and marketing with base level understandings of same.
- Strong quantitative and problem solving skills supporting an ability to synthesize and distill large amounts of data into action plans.
- Analytical in nature; exceptional systematic and investigative thinking. Capable of diagnosing roadblocks and optimizing day-to-day performance.
- Experience using Microsoft Office Applications with a solid understanding of how to use Excel for reporting and analysis.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills and a demonstrated ability to effectively interact across business functions to deliver effective marketing programs.
- Possess a positive, team-player attitude, a strong will to win, and the ability to thrive in results-driven and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field.
- Competitive salary and benefits
Job Type: Full-time
- Lead Generation: 1 year (Preferred)
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)