Flanagan Foodservice is the largest independent Canadian foodservice distributor in Canada. We provide customized foodservice delivery to a varied portfolio of clients; from restaurants to schools, hospitals and retirement homes. We deliver the best quality ingredients to ensure Canadians have an amazing food experience wherever they dine tonight!
Our success comes with attracting the best talent in the industry and treating our employees like family. We are proudly named one of Canada's Best Managed for 4th year in a row!
Join our winning Distribution Team in Whitby!
***Now Hiring Part-Time Warehouse Associate for the summer***
- Competitive compensation package **$17.00 - $23.00/hr
- Paid overtime***
- Pension and RRSP plans
- Profit Sharing Program
- Comprehensive Flexible Benefits
- Paid Personal Days and Your Birthday!
- Fitness/Wellness Benefit
- Family oriented culture
- Select product accurately in all climates (dry, coolers, freezers);
- Receive all product and stage in the appropriate climate to maintain product integrity and prevent damages;
- Replenish pick locations as needed;
- Ensure all multi-customer pallets are built sequentially to ensure Driver efficiency;
- Prepare orders for shipping department using an RF Scanner gun
- Must be able to wrap skids by hand
- Other duties include : restocking, housekeeping, truck unloading, and handling returns;
- Safekeeping of the company equipment and product, maintaining safety of yourself and those around you;
- Must demonstrate an adherence to all HACCP and Food Handling practices;
- Above all , a willingness to ensure customer satisfaction
- Multi – temperature controlled environment between - 20 to +55 Fahrenheit
- Maximum lifting 80 pounds
- Must have a High school diploma, or be working towards one;
- Experience, and/or training in a warehouse environment, WHMIS, food safety, back care, forklift are preferred;
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written);
- Positive attitude, team player with track record in customer service excellence
- Be physically fit to lift heavy product continuously and enjoy an active career;
- Must have a flexible schedule: Monday through Sunday with the possibility of working statutory holidays. Days, Afternoon and Night shifts are available. Indicate your preference when you apply.
Flanagan Foodservice Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, and has an accommodation process in place to provide accommodations for applicants with disabilities. If you require a specific accommodation because of a disability or a medical need, please let us know by submitting your request to email@example.com so that arrangements can be made for the appropriate accommodations