Customer Success Manager Role:
Build and manage relationships with property managers to ensure maximum utilization of and satisfaction with Flamingo products and services.
Flamingo's mission is to help properties stand out. We provide an all-in-one resident engagement platform that helps luxury properties stand out by engaging their residents. For residents, this means a branded app with their building's name and logo that they can use for everything from rent payment to booking maids. For property manager's, this means a website where they can instantly book engaging social events for their residents.
Why work for Flamingo:
We are a startup on a mission to help others stand out. This means you have the opportunity to stand out as well. Anyone joining our team can enjoy an unmatched level of responsibility where everything you do has direct impact on customers and our growth.
- Launch new buildings
- Build and manage client relationships with current and new clients - phone, video, and in-person meetings and surveys
- Increase and/or maintain NPS
- Upsell utilization of our services and platform
- Manage annual renewals
- Translate pain points of property managers and residents into new product features or service offerings
- Keep contact data up to date and translate transitions into new partnership opportunities
- Demonstrate Flamingo value to site teams and corporate teams
- Gather reviews for external validation (G2, Trust Pilot)
- Monitor building metrics (e.g. average attendance, social feed utilization)
- Increase overall resident engagement (event attendance, app downloads, social feed, community building etc)
- Proven work experience as an Customer Success Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager or relevant role
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Solid experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, Zoho CRM or HubSpot) and MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field