Flair Flexible Packaging Corporation has become a global resource for innovative packaging solutions. With operations in Canada, United States, Mexico, and Korea, Flair is uniquely positioned to provide the highest level of technology and service around the world. Flair mainly services customers throughout the North American region. We welcome everyone interested in exploring a rewarding career that promises a culture of support, opportunities for growth, competitive salary, and benefits. We have an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to join our growing Sales team in United States.
- Manages customer accounts by providing excellent customer service to customers to help grow Flair business.
- Learns and understands basic film structures and packaging and appropriately communicates that knowledge with customers.
- Regularly travels to customer locations within region or as assigned by the Sales Manager in a cost effective and efficient manner to facilitate customer relationships and sales revenue growth.
- Uses good judgment to locate information for customers by clearly communicating with customers in a positive manner that reflects the Flair philosophy of exceeding customer expectations for excellent customer service.
- Follows up on quotes and orders using an understandable system that can be assumed by others in the office. Provides feedback to customers and uses good judgment to ensure customer satisfaction through telephone and email.
- Meets sales goals and sales quotas with regards to revenue and/or product mix for growth via new and existing business.
- Exercises independent discretion and judgment with respect to matters involving the sales process.
- Performs cold calls.
- Gathers and sends samples to customers. Uses good judgment in sample selection facilitating business growth through communication using produced product samples.
- Interacts professionally and clearly communicates with colleagues in other departments while developing and maintaining positive working relationships.
- Maintains proper detailed records in CRM following policies set forth by Flair management.
- Regularly communicates with sales management team regarding areas of business growth.
- Establishes and maintains effective working relationships with subordinates, other Company employees, representatives of manufacturers, vendors or third-parties, and customer representatives.
- Creates sales presentations, including providing sales numbers and reporting.
- Demonstrates continuous effort to become more proficient in duties, improve operations, and streamline work processes.
- Attends training sessions and comprehends training material and subject matter. Understands and acts in accordance with the company's policies and standard operating procedures.
- Conducts customer training sessions that are reflective of Flair's product and service capabilities.
- Performs other duties that may be assigned by the Vice President of Sales.
Required Training, Experience, Licenses and Certifications
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration.
- 3-5 years of related work experience in a manufacturing environment (preferably in flexible packaging).
- Valid driver's license and satisfactory driving record.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, particularly MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Understand basic film structures and the flexible packaging industry (desired).
- Must be able to speak, read, write and understand the English language at a level adequate to perform job functions.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
- outside sales: 3 years (Preferred)