Fivewalls is the TripAdvisor meets LinkedIn for real estate agents. We provide buyers and sellers access to agent's verified reviews, past transaction data and recently sold homes. We are serious about our agent vetting process and only work with agents who have a reputation for providing great customer experiences.We have over 300 REALTORS(r) across Ontario and 100 in the USA.We are currently serving Toronto (GTA), Ottawa, Kitchener-Waterloo, Guelph and London. As of early 2019, we have expanded to Chicago, Orlando, Tampa and Sarasota.
We are an early stage company. Day-to-day, we encourage unconventional thinking, thrive on great communication and debate, and know how to move quickly. We advocate a healthy lifestyle and promote continuous learning and improvement. Most of all, we set high standards and ambitious goals, and we're passionate about helping people find the right REALTOR(r) for their home.
Fivewalls is looking to reach more audiences and spread awareness of our services. We are looking for a talented individual to help Fivewalls grow its unique visitors and find new marketing channels. This role will directly impact the growth of the company and determine how quickly Fivewalls will expand into new markets.
Objectives of the role:
- Generate leads and attract new potential customers.
- Optimize conversion and nurture leads until they are ready to transact
- Planning, development and execution of digital programs and campaigns, including online advertising, website strategy and design, social media, and mobile.
- Design, test and execute progressive email nurturing campaigns with marketing automation tools, making data-driven decisions
- Coordinate with the development team with creating new landing pages for various ad campaigns.
- Manage campaign budgets and schedules.
- Analyze website and marketing performance; make recommendations and pivots to campaigns as necessary.
- Maintain site analytics, metrics and campaign reporting.
- Report on the status of campaigns through key measurement tools (ex. Google Data Studio and Tableau).
- Conduct market research to better understand targeted audiences.
- Explore the potential of new ad channels that Fivewalls is not currently using.
- Supporting the team with additional duties as required.
- Present recommendations to the Director of Operations.
- 1-2 years of experience in a digital marketing role.
- University degree or College diploma in Marketing or Business-related studies.
- Experience working in startup
- Certified in Google Ads and Analytics
- Knowledge and experience working with Google Ads, Bing, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn
- Experience in handling websites
- In depth knowledge of on-page and off-page SEO
- Basic HTML/CSS
- Email marketing and planning experience
- You think outside the box and can come at a problem from unique angles.
- You are self-motivated, goal-driven, and achievement-oriented. You thrive in a fast-paced environment and working under pressure.
- You have a resilient, entrepreneurial spirit: not afraid to try many things and learn from previous attempts.
- You enjoy working individually and in a team environment to solve problems and overcome challenges.
- Bonus! You have experience working in a start-up, small company or agency environment.
- You must have a G-class (or equivalent) driver's license and access to a vehicle.
- This position will be based in Toronto with some travel to the Fivewalls Guelph office.
- Base salary and competitive bonuses based on performance.
Apply with your cover letter, resume, and any other documents you think would help us with our decision.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $68,000.00 to $78,000.00 /year
- Google Ads: 3 years (Required)
- Email Marketing: 2 years (Required)
- Digital Marketing: 3 years (Required)