At Fivestars our mission is to help businesses and communities thrive by turning every transaction into a relationship. Over 40 million people use Fivestars to get deals at over 13,000 local businesses with one rewards program. Local businesses use Fivestars to bring more customers into their stores with one powerful program. We've raised $105 million from HarbourVest, Menlo Ventures, Lightspeed, DCM, and Y-Combinator and invite you to join us in creating a Love Local movement across the US and Canada.
Fivestars seeks a Content marketing Manager (temporary-to-hire), who is passionate about small businesses and local communities and will bring the Fivestars #LoveLocal brand identity to life across multiple channels and mediums. Working closely with marketing, design, sales, and support teams, you'll take business objectives and a strong understanding of our target audience to develop creative campaigns and assets that engage small business owners, reinforce our brand, and drive product adoption.
- Deliver best-in-class design and copy assets for marketing communications across emails, ads, infographics, videos, web content, and social media posts
- Manage a wide range of projects by quickly defining scope, timelines, budgets, and deliverables
- Monitor and optimize performance of new marketing designs and copy
- Manage and enforce the company brand and copy standards
- Champion new creative directions that highlight the Fivestars brand values and product benefits
- Research and test new creative approaches to inspire, educate, and drive our audience to action
- Identify and manage contractors or agencies to produce content as needed
- BA or BS degree with strong academic background or equivalent experience
- 5 years of professional experience overall, with a track record of growing scope and influence
- 3+ years of experience producing marketing content as a freelancer, for an agency, or in-house. We want to see your portfolio!
- You have a broad set of skills but truly excel at copywriting
- Ability to build a long term vision for the brand
- Innovative and resourceful
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- A self-starter with the ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Background with small business customers preferred
Fivestars provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Fivestars complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.