Fivesky has an immediate need for a highly motivated and talented Mobile Device Management (MDM) Engineer to join a fast-paced, dynamic, and challenging environment. The ideal candidate must have experience working in an enterprise infrastructure and have exceptional knowledge of Windows or Linux systems and a desire to learn Mobile computing.
As the Mobile Device Management (MDM) Engineer, your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Final escalation point for all Mobile products.
- Troubleshooting, fixing, escalating and communication any and all issues.
- Testing and deployment of tools/applications relating to the environment.
- Work closely with offshore teams and Level 2 support.
- Capacity management.
- Point of contact with vendors and other engineering teams.
- Take ownership of problem and change management processes.
- Maintain support documentation.
- Improve operational processes.
Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of experience with Windows or Linux systems.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related discipline.
- Knowledge of infrastructure support.
- Unix or Windows systems administration.
- Experience managing an MDM solution - MobileIron or Blackberry UEM
- Experience with Exchange ActiveSync (EAS) support
- Desire to automate and integrate using scripting skills (PowerShell, Perl, Python, Shell).
- An analytical mindset with strong troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience supporting applications.
- Mobile device management tools and experience.
- Experience with Microsoft Intune
- Strong networking, database, F5 load balancers, IT security etc.
- Exchange ActiveSync experience.
- Experience managing network appliances.
- NFS, AFS, DFS knowledge is highly desirable.
- Strong interpersonal skills like being a team player and effective collaborator with many different types of audiences.
- Independent problem-solving and self-directing abilities.
- Self-driven and flexible with high motivation.
- Ability to multitask and handle multiple projects.
- Ability to practice tolerance and professionalism in times of high stress.
- Strong presentation and written skills.
At Fivesky, our employees are our greatest asset and the focal point around which we operate, therefore, we always want the best for our employees. In addition to offering competitive compensation plans and long-term career opportunities. We offer an attractive mix of benefit plans to our employees that include: health care, vacation, holiday pay, and sick days. Employees qualify to join these plans and other sponsored benefits after 90-days of employment.
Fivesky is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a full time direct employment in Montreal. Salary is open based on experience & qualifications.