Based in Chicago, IL The Alliance of Mergers and Acquisition Advisors (AM&AA) is the premiere International Organization serving the educational and resource needs of the middle market M&A profession. Formed in 1998 to bring together CPAs, attorneys and other experienced corporate financial advisors, The Alliance's 1100+ professional services firms – including some of the most highly recognized leaders in the industry—draw upon their combined transactional expertise to better serve the needs of their middle market clients worldwide.
- Promote and sell new association memberships, advertising, and sponsorships to achieve membership recruiting goals.
- Always work to identify new lead sources.
- Communicate full advantages of membership, benefits, services, and programs to prospective and current members.
- Meet and exceed performance metrics as outlined by management.
- Provide support to other staff members and the sales department in conjunction with membership goals.
- Develop weekly pipeline reports.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Inside sales experience within B2B media, events and/or financial services targeting marketing executives at professional services firms
- Proven ability to prospect and maintain between $500k and $1mm in annual sales
- Ability to travel
- Ability to foster the values of member relations and thrive in a highly-driven culture that is performance-based.
- Speaks and writes clearly in all forms of written communication.
- M&A knowledge is a plus
- PTO Package, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life & AD&D, benefits available. Uncapped Commissions