Are you looking for a gig in social media with flexibility in working hours along with a kick ass experience in managing social media platforms? Are you a self-motivated individual and do you possess experience in handling social media channels?
If so, we have an exciting position for you in the role of Social Media Coordinator (Intern) who has a good understanding of running marketing campaigns and evaluating the performance in terms of growth in the number of followers, likes, shares, comments, video views, and engagement rate.
You'll perform the following tasks:
- Understand the brand philosophy and create content for social media platforms to bring higher recall, increase brand visibility and create brand advocacy
- Assist in the development and execution of social media campaigns
- Create weekly social media calendars, schedule the activities and report the performance on regular basis to review progress, scope of improvements and implementation
- Regular posting on our social media accounts like Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest
- Manage comments from visitors, respond to queries and build followers' engagement through marketing campaigns, contests, videos, and stories
- Maintain the social media pages through regular updating of cover photos and manage customer reviews
- Contribute out-of-the-box ideas to accentuate the brand's online presence and execute them through social media posts
- Play an important role in growing the followers' base with the help of hashtags, tagging and participating in the social media community groups
- Handle creation and curation of high quality content on social channels within the timelines
- Assist in the products' photography and uploading photos
- Help the brand in staying up-to-date with emerging digital trends
Qualifications and Skills: Prior knowledge of social media management systems (Instagram, Facebook and others); Strong Writing Skills; Computer savvy; a good eye for style and design; Creative, out of the box thinker.
The internship position is for a Univesity/College Student looking to build their portfolio, preferable in PR, Marketing, graphic design or communications or any other related program. We are seeking for a talented and creative intern with strong writing and verbal skills as well as passion for social media platform knowledge.
- A self-starter who works well independently without constant supervisions
- Not afraid to ask questions or for help
- Maintain and engage followers across social media channels
- Maintain social media marketing calendar, generate ideas for unique content
- Creating and implementing marketing campaigns
- Develop content for online marketing
Sounds good to you? Share your resume and Instagram and Facebook handles, as well as your Pinterest board or any other blog type platform that you are currently using, by applying to this posting, we would love to meet you soon and have a chat with you to get to know you better.
Job Type: Full-time
- Social Media Marketing: 1 year (Required)