FitTrack (https://getfittrack.com/), is one of five global brands owned by start-up brand incubator Cubert Inc. As a leader in fitness and health technology, we develop new consumer hardware products and phone applications for e-commerce and retail, to a loyal customer base across the world. Cubert Inc. is today operating in 5 major markets with a handful of products.
The Programmatic Media Buyer, Jr. will be executing the full digital ad campaigns across our e-commerce brands. This includes planning, set-up, placements, buying, optimizing, and reporting. The role requires a thorough understanding of the programmatic media buying marketplace, focusing on Facebook and Native and the ability to work collaboratively and independently from start to finish.
The ideal candidate must have experience in digital advertising, display ad serving and general digital media buying. You will be positioned for rapid growth, assisting the launch and ongoing maintenance of large scale digital performance campaigns.
- Plan, set up, and run programmatic media campaigns from start to finish, including trafficking, pacing, optimizing, reporting, and reconciling the campaign as well as using various ad servers to upload creative and complete tagging.
- Determine optimal campaign set-up including creative and tagging requirements, reporting metrics and optimization strategies to ensure full impact and efficiency of campaign buy.
- Operate as a key internal point of contact for sales, working on tasks like campaign build, optimization, analysis, forecasting, and related campaign duties.
- Coordinate with graphics team to build creative units.
- Ensure alignment on processes for trafficking and site tagging.
- Assist with the resolution of delivery and performance issues.
- Closely monitor the campaign to ensure we are delivering on-target and on-budget.
Communicate campaign optimization results to account the marketing teams to prove value against campaign goals.
- Become an "expert" in our industry, understand the hot issues and new developments, strategies, sharing knowledge with the team.
- Drive continued innovation and best practices.
- Support the development of attribution modelling and dynamic creative solutions.
- Actualize and reconcile delivered impressions against booked impressions as required.
Skills Required / Performance Expectations:
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience in ad operations / programmatic media buying (i.e.Facebook Ads, DV360, etc.)
- High quantitative and analytical skills with the ability to draw insights based on data.
- Ability to investigate, analyze/solve problems, and clearly communicate results.
- Understanding of how ad exchanges, ad networks, ad servers, and/or other optimization platforms (DSPs, DMPs, SSP's) work.
- Understanding of targeting methodologies preferred.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Ability to work collaboratively as well as independently.
- Highly developed organizational skills with a strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent ability to manage and prioritize time effectively.
- Ability to work well under pressure and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient in Excel (or software equivalent), including pivot tables, VLOOKUP's, chart creation.
Proficient with Digital, DCM, Software interfaces, i.e. Adobe Analytics, Webtrends, Google Analytics, etc. preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
- Programatic Media Buying: 1 year (Preferred)