Japanese IT company seeks a System Engineer/Network Engineer.
- Make a selection of any hardware, pricing check and create Quote
- Install new / rebuild Server/PC/OA Equipment and configure HW, peripherals, services, settings, directories, storage etc.
- Investigate and troubleshoot issues for Server/PC/OA Equipment
- Visit customers and repair and recover from HW or SW failures.
- Coordinate and communicate with our customers and venders.
- Documentation (Create Customer Profile, Diagram, Operational Information, Knowledge Base, Trouble History, etc.)
Network Support 10%
- Technical activities for Network Equipment (Cisco Router/Switch, Juniper SSG etc.) Configuration and Installation by instructions.
- Investigate and troubleshooting with carrier and vender
- Documentation (Create Customer Profile, Diagram, Operational Information, Knowledge Base, Trouble History, etc..)
Qualification / Requirements:
- Work experience as LAN Administrator. (Systems Administrator/System Engineer certification in Microsoft.)
- At least 3 years of computer/Server network related work experience
- At least 3 years of working TCP/IP field
- Communication skills with customers, vender/carrier and company staff.
- Driver's license and own a car
- Japanese language skill is preferred but not required
- Junior-level candidates who don't have above all skills and experiences are also considerable. (Salary DOE)
- Stem OPT candidates acceptable (No visa support)
Salary: $65K ~ $75K
Location: Burlingame, CA
Status : Full-time
FSLA : Exempt
Regular hours: 9:00-17:00, Mon- Fri
Benefit: Insurance, 401K, PTO
Relocation Support: YES
Visa Support: YES (E-visa only, 5 years of experience in the same field required)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $65,000.00 to $75,000.00 /year