Job Title: Graphic Designer
Company: Fitplan Technologies Inc. 201-1062 Homer St, Vancouver, BC V6B 2W9
Fitplan is looking for a talented Graphic Designer to work based in the Vancouver office. The ideal candidate is meticulously organized, with ample experience in a fast-paced environment. Fitplan is growing exponentially. This means you will have a significant role in shaping the company, as well as impacting the company’s growth and development.
Post-secondary education from a Canadian Institution in at least one of the following areas:
- Communication, Graphic or Digital Design.
- 9+ Months proven professional experience in a technology-based company, start-up, or remote company.
- Mastery of Adobe Creative Suite, especially Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator with a strong online portfolio that demonstrates skills, creativity, and expertise.
- Knowledge in Intercomm, After Effects and Premiere Pro is an asset.
- An understanding of web/app design best practices and user interface logic.
- Be able to adapt to changing schedules, project requirements and re-prioritize accordingly.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Spanish. Can effectively communicate with a remote team with offices based in L.A., Barcelona, and Vancouver.
- Creative concept and development of high-quality in-app and promotional content under hard deadlines, that meets the brand guidelines and standard of quality by the company.
- Work & collaborate directly with the remote marketing team to establish the overall look, graphic elements, and content of communications materials for promotional content on social media.
- Prepare sketches, layouts and graphic elements to build effective content for a variety of uses and platforms such as Intercom and Mailchimp assets, large print materials, among others.
- Adequately collaborate and communicate with production, design and athlete management team through Airtable, Slack, Asana, and other platforms to coordinate guidelines and all aspects of production for upcoming remote photo shoots.
- Effectively re-touch photography that meets the standard quality of the company.
- Translate in-app content, promotional material and social media content in Spanish in a constantly changing schedule, identifying priorities, and adjusting accordingly.
Job Type: Full-time permanent position based the in the Vancouver office.
Compensation Package: Company equity, full health benefits, wellness package including a gym membership, all expenses Incurred on behalf of the company reimbursed.
Please submit your online portfolio, resume and a cover letter explaining why you want to become part of Fitplan. Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.