Fitoru is hiring a website research and data expert to help us optimize our eCommerce websites (Shopify platform with third party apps), landing pages and user flows.
You will be working closely with paid marketing, content and development teams to deliver an outstanding website experience for new and existing customers. This is a key role in shaping our online customer experience and improving our future customer journey.
We are an e-commerce company that sells products in the health and beauty verticals. We are a tight knit team of talented professionals from all disciplines, and are looking for problem solvers who are meticulous in their work and like to be challenged.
- You are analytical and metrics driven with strong copywriting skills along with a hunger to test and experiment with new and innovative ideas
- You live and breathe anything and everything related to CRO because you consider yourself a strategist who can optimize lead-to-customer conversion rates and increase funnel marketing efficiencies
- You have experience with improving and optimizing online user experience, with a focus on eCommerce conversions
- You will combine processes with flexibility, data with wise iteration and curiosity with perseverance.
- You will lead the execution of all your experiments, and then present your findings and next steps
- You will deliver clear and actionable reporting on a weekly basis
- You will work directly with our marketing teams and be responsible for managing, testing and implementing conversion points in the marketing funnel.
- 2+ years' of experience in Marketing and e-commerce site optimization
- Experience with A/B testing tools
- Deep analytical mindset that is obsessed with tracking and improving KPIs
- Self starter who is open to feedback and learning
- Experience with UX design, wireframing and usability principles preferred
- On a personal level, you are entrepreneurial with a mindset of building to scale.
Job Type: Full-time