FFC is looking for highly motivated, dynamic sales professionals interested in working in a fun and healthy environment. Are you outgoing, charismatic, goal oriented, driven to succeed and passionate about fitness? If so, we would like to meet you!
The Membership Representative is a sales professional responsible for pursuing inside and outside member prospects and reaching individual quotas based on monthly memberships and ancillary revenue.
* Average annual earnings for this position is 60K*
Responsibilities of the sales professional:
- Meet and exceed individual goals
- Qualify prospects, present membership benefits that match the prospects needs and invite prospects to become members of the club
- Build relationships and meet the needs of prospective members through engagement such as club tours, identifying needs, pipeline management and relationship marketing strategies
- Effectively and professionally follow-up with all existing leads on an ongoing basis
- Accurately track daily, weekly and monthly membership activity
- Process all membership contracts and paperwork in a timely and accurate manner
- Possess exceptional communication skills when dealing with member requests such as guest passes, cancellations, membership freezes, etc.
- Maintain proper use of CRM database, contracts and forms. Effectively track the lead source and missed sales to understand objections and establish a course of contact.
- Have a passion for health and fitness
- Exhibit high-level verbal and written communication skills
- Are proficient in following a sales process and comfortable "Asking for the Sale"
- Must have at least 2 years of previous experience in sales /account management, preferably in the fitness industry
- Proven a track record of hitting sales goal
- Required to work during "Closeout" (last 3 days of every month)
- Feel comfortable interacting with prospective club members on the phone and in-person
- Possess strong working knowledge of Excel, Google Docs and email
Our Purpose as a company is to enhance the lives of our members and guests by improving their overall health and well-being
Job Type: Full-time
- Sales: 2 years (Preferred)