Flex Fitness specializes in providing a high-quality fitness center experience, at affordable pricing, so everyday people can have a place to take part in a healthy, exercise-based lifestyle.
We provide a permanent solution for people looking for a way to get healthy. This club is based on the border of Surrey & Delta on Scott Road & 72 Avenue. We are the leading privately-owned fitness club in the area. If you are a health-conscious individual who has an interested in business development, sales, and management, talk to us about joining our team.
The Sales & Marketing Manager will have a history of proven consumer focused sales experience that has allowed him/her to achieve revenue and growth targets. The successful candidate will have a proven track record of leading and managing a sales team. You will have experience developing and implementing company wide sales strategies and procedures in a team based environment.
He or she will work closely with all levels of the organization to ensure customer satisfaction is maintained as the highest priority.
Responsibilities Including but not limited to:
- Lead and manage sales teams' targets, provide opportunity for growth. Develop and work with sales team to help reach individual goals.
- Play an active role in operations, alongside the Operations manager and help drive overall club initiatives in Sales, Operations and Administration.
- Spend time to directly pursue own sales alongside company-wide sales
- Manage the prospect filter and follow up on new customer opportunities through email marketing, phone calls, and text messages
- Assign prospect marketing lists to team members, and follow up and coach subordinates to reach new business targets
- Spend considerable amount of time nurturing new leads alongside front line sales team to ensure business growth
- Explore market opportunities to grow the business, researching new opportunities online and through networking. Work with the entire team to close new business
- Follow up with customers to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Follow up with new customers to refer business to our personal training team
- Close and sell PT packages by working with the PT Department manager
- Book appointments and follow up with customer leads (New member and existing members)
- Remain current on industry trends, market activity and competitor products..
- Work within sales and marketing team to develop and manage a business development (prospecting) plan which supports the company's growth plans.
- Lead development of strategic plans for market penetration in our local community
- Review and provide input into strategic plans
- Develop marketing initiatives to grow our customer base by working with the GM and other team members
- Compile & update sales documentation (pricing strategies, promotions, etc.)
- Post-secondary education in Business, Economics, Sales or equivalent.
- 3-5 years of successful sales experience in a transferable industry ry.
- Proven success in developing new business and generating sales leads
- 1+ years in a supervisory or management role with demonstrated team sales results.
- Demonstrated presentation skills - comfortable speaking to new members, internal management team, staff teams
- Demonstrated experience with Sales Tracking Software, Customer Relationship Management
- Demonstrated intermediate skills with Microsoft Office suite
- Valid driver's license with a respectable driving record is required.
- Basic understanding of Accounting practices.
Please submit a cover letter alongside your resume, detailing why you would like to work in this industry, and how your experience will help you get a running start within our organization.
PLEASE NOTE: We thank all applicants who apply. However, only those who are shortlisted and who are eligible to accept employment in Canada WITHOUT sponsorship will be considered
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.00 to $22.00 /hour
- sales: 2 years (Required)