FITIV is looking for a UX/UI Graphic Designer to help bring some freshness to our apps and brand.
Responsibilities will include creating in-app visuals, marketing material and help optimize the way our users interact with our products. For example, you will design graphic elements, app icons as well as help optimize the fitiv user experience.
To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we'd love to discuss review it with you.
Ultimately, you'll create both functional and appealing features that address our clients' needs and help us grow our customer base.
- Create new app icons
- Design app store screenshots and promotional material
- Build social media assets and other marketing material for online distribution
- Plan and implement new app designs concepts
- Optimize existing user interface elements
- Test for intuitivity and experience
- Communicate with the team to understand the goals and objectives of new features
- Develop technical and business requirements and always strive to deliver intuitive and user-centered solutions
- Combine creativity with an awareness of the design elements
- Create prototypes for new product ideas
- Test new ideas before implementing
- Conduct user research
- Graphic design diploma or similar
- Comfortable with Apple iOS and Google Android Human Interface Guidelines
- Some knowledge of Usability Factors in Human Computer Interaction
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Critical thinker
- Problem solver and customer-centered
- Ability to discuss and explain design options
- Knowledge of Adobe range of products including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
- Team spirit; desire to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
Working with Us
If you have a passion for designing great products that people love to use we want you to be part of our team.
Apply Now by sending us your Resume.
Job Type: Full-time
- UX/UI Graphic Design: 2 years (Preferred)