At Fitbit, our mission is to help people lead healthier, more active lives by empowering them with data, inspiration and guidance to reach their goals.
We started our journey in 2007--as a team of two with one big idea. Since then, we've grown to over 1,500 employees, sold over 60mm devices, and built a health and fitness community across the globe. In fact, the Fitbit Community has taken enough steps to walk from the Sun to Pluto! Offering award-winning products, a top-rated mobile app and an easy-to-use online dashboard, Fitbit provides personalized experiences that help our users reach their goals. With a reenergized focus on innovative devices, interactive experiences, and enterprise health we are transforming the way consumers and businesses see health & fitness.
From your first steps as a Fitbitter, you will be at the forefront of developing new products. Our culture combines the spirit of startup with the perks of being public. We offer a competitive benefits package and amazing perks like unlimited snacks, Friday happy hours, onsite workout classes, and a strong focus on a healthy work-life balance. As part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to grow your career, contribute your ideas to life-changing products and services, and--above all--have fun doing it.
Fitbit's HQ campus is located in the heart of San Francisco with office locations in Boston, San Diego and around the world. Think you've found your fit?
As a member of the Fitbit Sales Operations team, the Sales Order Management Lead will be responsible for aspects of order management within Fitbit Health Solutions and will have diverse responsibilities that include:
- Managing sales quotes and sales orders in Outlook, Salesforce and SAP (Fitbit's ERP system).
- Communicating order confirmation, shipping information, and inventory status in a timely manner to customers and Sales.
- Providing reporting to external customers and internal business partners on open quotes and orders, shipments, backlog and returns.
- Lead on process improvements and system projects to improve Health Solutions customer and Sales experience.
- Recognize, analyze, and offer solutions to FHS Sales and customers and involve the necessary resources to ensure issues are properly addressed and resolved.
- Represent FHS order management team and actively participate in meetings with leadership and internal teams.
- Ensuring a positive customer experience.
- 5-8 years of order management experience.
- Strong customer service and communication skills.
- Intermediate level in Microsoft Excel.
- Experienced in Microsoft Office.
- Experience using an ERP system (SAP preferred) and Salesforce.
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- Must be detail oriented, and able to work under tight deadlines and with a sense of urgency.
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proactive on resolving issues - find efficiencies to keep the team and operations running smoothly.
- Able to work well in a team setting.
- Outstanding follow-through, time management and planning skills to deliver results.
- Must be able to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment as market develops in unpredictable ways, producing high quality work and projecting a positive attitude.
Fitbit is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, train, promote, pay, and administer all personnel actions without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), sex stereotyping (including assumptions about a person's appearance or behavior, gender roles, gender expression, or gender identity), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, military or veteran status, genetic information or other statuses protected by law. We interpret these protected statuses broadly to include both the actual status and any perceptions and assumptions made regarding these statuses.
San Francisco applicants:
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance Fitbit will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.