At Fitbit, our mission is to help people lead healthier, more active lives by empowering them with data, inspiration and guidance to reach their goals.
We started our journey in 2007--as a team of two with one big idea. Since then, we've grown to over 1,500 employees, sold over 60mm devices, and built a health and fitness community across the globe. In fact, the Fitbit Community has taken enough steps to walk from the Sun to Pluto! Offering award-winning products, a top-rated mobile app and an easy-to-use online dashboard, Fitbit provides personalized experiences that help our users reach their goals. With a reenergized focus on innovative devices, interactive experiences, and enterprise health we are transforming the way consumers and businesses see health & fitness.
From your first steps as a Fitbitter, you will be at the forefront of developing new products. Our culture combines the spirit of startup with the perks of being public. We offer a competitive benefits package and amazing perks like unlimited snacks, Friday happy hours, onsite workout classes, and a strong focus on a healthy work-life balance. As part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to grow your career, contribute your ideas to life-changing products and services, and--above all--have fun doing it.
Fitbit's HQ campus is located in the heart of San Francisco with office locations in Boston, San Diego and around the world. Think you've found your fit?
Fitbit Health Solutions (FHS) delivers the leading brand of wearable devices along with a portfolio of software and services to B2B enterprise customers that are designed to drive healthy behavior change. Our solutions motivate and engage people in a personalized health experience across the full spectrum of care, from wellness and prevention to chronic condition management.
We are seeking an experienced Regional Sales Director for our Central Region with a proven track record of exceeding revenue goals in the enterprise healthcare space. The ideal candidate for the Regional Sales Director position is an accomplished player/coach, who is comfortable owning a number, while effectively coaching team members for optimal sales performance, growth and execution. A consistent top performer in enterprise software sales within the healthcare space focused on employer groups, hospital/health systems and regional health plan adoption is preferred.
You have a hunter mentality and thrive in a fast-paced environment that is focused on growth. You have the sales pedigree and management experience to attain individual and regional business goals that create a sustainable competitive advantage. And share a passion for accelerating adoption of solutions that inspire movement, activate healthy behaviors and drive positive outcomes.
Role Description and Responsibilities:
Minimum Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
- Player/Coach regional leadership role responsible for the growth and development of the Central Region.
- Meet annual sales targets, growth plans and regional metrics.
- Capture net new device and software & services enterprise business that spans employer groups, hospitals/health systems and regional health plans.
- Experience managing a sales and account management team while nurturing talent to optimize sales performance, growth and execution.
- Skilled in managing the sales process and exponential pipeline growth of revenue-generating opportunities.
- Responsible for regional plan development, sales strategies and execution that result in durable revenue and a sustained competitive advantage.
- Effective in navigating large, matrixed organizations, gaining executive sponsorship and conveying c-suite worthy value propositions to compress and accelerate the sales cycle.
- Deliver quarterly business reviews to strengthen and grow the enterprise value of regional clients.
- Skilled in forecasting and active participant in weekly pipeline reviews to report, track and monitor progress to goal.
- Ability to leverage personal network of c-suite and digital health leads, industry databases and resources to develop leads into business wins.
- Ability to foster and build internal relationships, and work cross functionally to execute on enterprise business initiatives.
- Bachelor's Degree in business or related discipline is required. MBA preferred.
- 10+ years in enterprise software sales, population health platforms, channel development &/or commercial leadership roles
- Healthcare Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) experience, strongly preferred.
- A hunter mentality with proven track record of accelerating adoption of software and services with employers, providers &/or payers.
- A demonstrated ability to consistently achieve individual and team-based revenue goals and growth targets.
- People management experience and skilled in nurturing talent, fostering high performance teams, and coaching teams for successful execution.
- Experience with Salesforce.com and forecasting tools.
- Strong interpersonal and team building skills; ability to work with a diverse team and influence/drive change across functional and business unit boundaries.
- Ability to maintain a disciplined process and focus within a fast-paced environment and agile in decision making.
- Travel required (prospecting, client meetings, industry conferences - 50%)
Fitbit is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, train, promote, pay, and administer all personnel actions without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), sex stereotyping (including assumptions about a person's appearance or behavior, gender roles, gender expression, or gender identity), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, military or veteran status, genetic information or other statuses protected by law. We interpret these protected statuses broadly to include both the actual status and any perceptions and assumptions made regarding these statuses.
San Francisco applicants:
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance Fitbit will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.